Options

Replies

• Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    in the nude
  • Sloth_Jog
    Options
    Just remember one prik could ruin your whole day. LMFAO!

:laugh:

You might enjoy

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/335626-punny-jokes-to-make-the-day-go-by?hl=punny&page=1#posts-4505228
  • angieisslim4ever
    Options
    always wear sexy dress :P
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    speedo, short and sweet.

ha, no way...just kidding. I usually wear my pajama pants. I figure the light fabric isn't enough to stress over.
  • Radcliffe83
    Options
    at work with suit on. That is how I first did it and so I am sticking to it.
  • barefoot75
    barefoot75 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I weigh in first thing in the morning at home naked.
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    the way I was born, completely naked unless I am at a dr or somewhere else outside my bathroom. Then I wear just whatever I want that day hoping that they guess the weight of my clothes right so I am not going like "oh no I didn't gain again" :)
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    cowboy boots, a$$less chaps, and a yamakah

Best post, so far! Ha!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I typically never have to worry about it because neither my current nor previous doctor have scales for weighing individuals in wheelchairs ... so I have no earthly idea how much I weigh. :smile:
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Naked, after the bathroom and my 6am walk with the dogs I walk for an hour, go to the bathroom and while changing to go swim, I weigh in.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    It's more accurate to weigh in the morning. So.....naked it is for me.
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    20min after i am up...Empty bladder, and Buff Naked!!:) If your at the Dr, the lightest clothes you have!
  • rafor
    rafor Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    In the buff -- on my Wii in the living room.

I think I may try to convince my wife to do this...and then play the hula hoop game. *smirk*

I weigh in totally nude on the fancy schmanzy scale that tells me my body fat percentage in the bathroom.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    my birthday suit ;)
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    Uhhhhhhh nothing
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    first thing in the morning after i go to the bathroom ... dont wear anything
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at home and wear nothing. When I used to be in a slimming club, I set aside the same outfit to wear every week, which were a pair of jogging pants and a t shirt. Not jewellery or anything. It doesn't matter what you wear as long as you wear the same each week.
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    as little as possible!
  • diamondpinksky
    Options
    just remeber that always stick to one scale and always wiegh your self the same time durning the week.. usally in the morning after you go to the bathroom. just saying hope it helps
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Home, naked.