New journey need friends to travel with me!

Options
Hi I am 26 and the mother of a 6 year old boy and triplets that will be 4 next month and I no longer can say "the babies did it"! Looking for friends that can motivate me while I motivate them.

Replies

• KylieBarstow
    Options
    Hello! You've come to the right place! Feel free to add me! And good luck on your journey! :)
  • rockchalkgrove
    rockchalkgrove Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have made several friends that keep me motivated on here! Feel free to add me!
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site also...add me and lets get moving moving moving
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi I am 26 and the mother of a 6 year old boy and triplets that will be 4 next month and I no longer can say "the babies did it"! Looking for friends that can motivate me while I motivate them.

You had triplets!? You can always say the babies did it! Best of luck with your goals! Feel free to add me too=)
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    We are all on the same journey. Please send a friend request, if you wish! Best Wishes.
  • curlac
    curlac Posts: 20
    Options
    I am ready for my new journey also lets motivate eachother
  • dcwrider22
    dcwrider22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm starting over and really need the support. ALL of you can add me :)
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    New weight loss journey woman here!! I need to drop at least 25 pounds and get back to feeling energized and fit. I just wish I had others to join me, I work out alone and the YMCA and find it hard to beat the blah's there. I will try to keep motivated and this is a good start, seeing what calories I take in on the food tracker is interesting as I have never counted or had to worry about calories. I was always skinny and perfect weight, well now 2 kids later and a sedentary computer job and I have found my Office Chair Butt LOL
    That's what I call it and I really hate it. I hope I can stick to this... I feel uncomfortable in my own body right now... YUCK.

Good luck to all others!!!

14288016.png
  • newmeblackbeauty
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey!! Feel free to add me! :) We can all motivate one another together!! :)
  • mojtaba
    mojtaba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i am try to lose weight do you like to do with me