Grey's Anatomy Season Finale

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
Who watched?
What did you think?
Why did Meredith know it was George by him writing 007 on her palm? I missed that connection.

What do you think will happen next? Will Izzie live, will George live? I like both characters. I could do without Meredith but she is the center of the show so I know she's not going anywhere. I am so tired of the Meredith/McDreamy thing, enough already!!!!!

I want Izzie to live and see how she and Alex make it. I want George to find a nice girl.

Memaw

Replies

• sarachana
    sarachana Posts: 24
    back in the beginning when george got to do his first surgery he dropped the appendix and he was named 007. that was his nickname.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    i watched. :glasses:

i like it a lot! :drinker:

she knew because they refer to him as 007 - i have heard alex say it a couple of times. they said it during his first surgery too when they were talking about him going to iraq. on that note, i thought merideth's reaction at that time was perfect! :love:

i think izzie will live and george is out. i want them both to live, but there is no way they can make george's character the same after being all mangled like that. no way :sad:
  • memaw66
    back in the beginning when george got to do his first surgery he dropped the appendix and he was named 007. that was his nickname.
    So what is the connection between 007 and an appendix
  • BeesBella
    BeesBella Posts: 24
    Because he screwed it up, 007 like James bond, Licenced to Kill !
  • memaw66
    Because he screwed it up, 007 like James bond, Licenced to Kill !
    ooooohhhhhhhh I get it!!! Having a blonde moment, please forgive me. (yes I am blonde)

Memaw
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    I hate cliffhangers....but I have to say, as far as season finales go....Greys was 'da bomb!
    I did not see that twist with George at the end. I kinda expect Izzy to not make it, based on
    Katherine Heigle wanting off the show. But it was also rumored that T R Knight (George) also
    wanted to leave the show. I think producers start these rumors so they can toy with us over the
    summer break.
  • memaw66
    Yeah, I have heard about both of them wanting to go but I don't want them to so they must stay!!!!

This was one of the BEST cliffhangers...............EVER!!! Better than who shot JR!!!
  • shutterbug4674
    Yeah, I have heard about both of them wanting to go but I don't want them to so they must stay!!!!

This was one of the BEST cliffhangers...............EVER!!! Better than who shot JR!!!

or the Bobby Ewing dream season. LOL!
  • memaw66

or the Bobby Ewing dream season. LOL!
    Much better!
  • tron3002
    tron3002 Posts: 440 Member
    I have a feeling that George will die. As for Izzy, if its true that she wanted off the show maybe she will live but go have babies. Didn't she state if she were to have babies she wouldn't be a doctor any more?
  • Excellent season ending! *thumbs up*
    I would have to say that George is out and that Izzie will be returning.
    I have to admit that I was totally shocked to find out that George was the John Doe.

Looking forward to the fall.
  • memaw66
    Excellent season ending! *thumbs up*
    I have to admit that I was totally shocked to find out that George was the John Doe.

Yeah, I was wondering why that woman kept hanging around. I was thinking he was trying to say that she pushed him in front of the bus! That lady was kinda weird.
    They really outdid themselves this time.
  • shutterbug4674

Yeah, I was wondering why that woman kept hanging around. I was thinking he was trying to say that she pushed him in front of the bus! That lady was kinda weird.

They could always save George and give him a face transplant and another actor can play him.
    Maybe the girl he saved would like him more if he were "hotter".
  • memaw66

They could always save George and give him a face transplant and another actor can play him.
    Maybe the girl he saved would like him more if he were "hotter".
    This could be the perfect case for Lexy's boyfriend (can't remember his name). Just like Izzy's cancer was perfect for Derek. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm She'll fall for him just th way Jane Doe fell for Alex. George means too much to Izzie for her to live and find out he was killed.
  • shutterbug4674
    McSteamy
  • memaw66
    McSteamy
    What's his first name?
  • shutterbug4674
    McSteamy
    What's his first name?

Mark Sloan
  • memaw66
    McSteamy
    What's his first name?

Mark Sloan
    That's right, I was drawing a blank! Thanks Shutterbug!
  • BeesBella
    BeesBella Posts: 24
    Mark Sloan ! Hottest guy on TV EVER !
  • memaw66
    And what's up with Lexy anyway??? She is the one that wanted everyone to know they were dating and now she doesn't want to move in with him?????? Is she nuts or what????????
This discussion has been closed.