Im Back :-)

Options
Starting the new year as I mean to go on....with a positive outlook and a determination to get as fit as I can and lose those extra pounds that drive me insane! Been on MFP for a while now but towards the end of the year my commitment was wobbly to say the least!! Got a half marathon in May to train for and a strong desire to reach my goal......looking for more friends to share some support and encouragement with.....:flowerforyou:

Replies

• TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you back, Fran! We can so do this...and we will :bigsmile:
  • DrIanKellar
    DrIanKellar Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Been wobbly over December too, and also have a May goal (a sub 28hr 600km bike ride). It can be done!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I have been wobbly too- time to get back to it!!! Here's to a New Year!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Day three of being accountable...not too bad. Logging in all my calories, making better choice, drinking more water!. I also made it to spin/ab class last night. So, that is a good start to being back.

I was thinking of setting mini - goals for week. I think this week will be to log in every day and be accountable. That is a good start.
    That in itself will make me make better choices, drink more water and try to add exercise!

Welcome back to everyone else who is starting back!!!!! Good luck!
  • AMKAG
    AMKAG Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been wobbly this past 6 weeks also, could use a few more friends! My goal: 5K in May under 35 minutes:happy:
  • tal202
    tal202 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have been far from good in the past few months and then had one of those horrid, can no longer do my work trousers up moments last night. Time to get back onto it, and especially to the gym. So, my goals and respective treats are:

7lbs - 28th February (my birthday) - Mani, pedi and tan if I go away as planned
    14lbs - 30th May (start of summer and showing off arms again) - Long weekend away with girlfriend
    21lbs - 21st September (my boyfriend's birthday) - Nice underwear
    28 lbs - 1st December (work Christmas party time) - Expensive cocktail dress...This weight may be a bit of a fantasy.
  • lobster888
    Options
    I am still back!! I have been logging and making healthy choices. I just started new vitamins...so I hope that helps me feel better. I also have been back to walking in the eveings. So I am slowly getting back to my routine. Just hope my energy returns so I keep it up.