Anyone looking to loose 30-40 lb this year!

My aim is to shift the many pounds by summer!
Would love some people on a similar journey to chat to and motivate :)
Let me know :) xxx

Replies

• Hi there! I've just started this too and am loving this program! My son introduced me to it as he has done incredibly well, losing over two stone in a short time. I am so proud of him. I have joined with my best friend, and we are going to support each other. If you stay posting, you'll receive so much support. I have a very long way to go, but I am determined that this time, I will get somewhere, and not let myself down. Hang in there, and stay strong. Take care :) x x
  • hijijma
    hijijma Posts: 23
    im at 269 atm and my goal for the summer is to knock 30 off that 239 by june would be great
  • I have more then 30-40 lbs to loose but would be happy to support. Good luck!!
  • janruffin
    janruffin Posts: 53 Member
    I'm in. I have 30 pounds to go as well!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    I'm shooting to lose about 35 pounds by the end of August. Hopefully, I can take off a good part of that before spring gets here!
  • vxjammiedodgerxv
    vxjammiedodgerxv Posts: 42 Member
    Hiya :)

I started this week on here and I'm aiming to lose about 50lb in total. I'm glad to support whenever needed!
    It's a great motivation to see others progress so the more friends the better!
    Good luck :) xx
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Hi everyone,

I am also wanting to lose 50lbs all up, I have around 40 to go. I am happy to support any of you as much as I can.

We can do this because WE ARE WORTH IT!

Kellie
  • hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    I have 55 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight which I will definitely do this year. I am getting married on 9 March and my goal for then is to be in the 12 stone bracket (11.5lbs to lose), it is 9 weeks on Friday so this is doable! I am finding that small little goals on the way to the final destination are keeping me strong and motivated! If anyone wants to add me as a friend please feel free and I will give support where and when I can - from a well done to a kick up the backside! :flowerforyou:
  • CFoxx
    CFoxx Posts: 3
    I have 50 lbs to lose. My goa is to lose 30 lbs by the end of march. I could sure use support and advise, and will give the same in return. If anyone wants to add me as a friend, please feel free. I have faith in us....We can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • Seventoad
    Seventoad Posts: 30 Member
    That is about what I am trying to shed as well. I'm currently 215 and want to get down to 175-180. I just got the ball rolling as well.
  • I, too, am looking to loose in that weight range and would love all the support and motivation as POSSIBLE!!
  • I have about 70-90 pounds to lose. ALways looking for support.
  • Hi all, I have gained over 50lbs through my 2nd pregnancy and looking to lose the remaining 30 lbs. I have been eating healthy but for some reason its been hard for me to drop any lbs at all..... Looking for support... btw.. I am still breastfeeding so if fellow breastfeeding mommies are there it would be great to share ideas & tips & even recipes
    Thanks
  • i want to lose 40 maybe even 50lb this year... but im aiming for 1lb a week between now and my holiday in August 34 weeks away and counting!!

Feel free to add me (open invite)
  • Hi,

I am in the same boat and would love the company. My goal is to be below 200 lbs by April. :happy: (hopefully)
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Me too, me too!! I want to shed 30 pounds. Feel free to add me (open invite as well).
  • I'm in. I'm at 155 and I hope to be at 130 by Memorial Day and maybe a little lower by the end of the summer.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    i have 19 to go! ive lost 29 lbs and fully stocked!!
  • mbehr1983
    mbehr1983 Posts: 29 Member
    Hello,
    I am trying to loose 50lbs by summer as well and would like to support and be supported. Yall feel free to add me if youd like