200 Squats Challenge May

Options
mechanicmom
mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
Here we are! Anyone can join at any time. We will all be at different levels at different times. We can keep the challenge going just by changing the month, so we'll start a new one for June.
The link is twohundredsquats.com
I tested at 20 (could have probably done a few more easily but I was glad I didn't. I was pretty sore the next day) so I will be starting at week 1 level 2. Doing day 1 today!
I'm glad you are here to do it with me! Just post what week, level and day you are on and how many you were able to do! See you all again soon!
MM

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Totally in! Are we going to post our improvement weekly? My start was 60, but I fear I pushed too far ... we'll see
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Welcome Angela! You can post as often as you like. I usually post every time I do them. It helps me keep better track of where I am at, and it helps me to remember to do them.
    Week 1 Level 2 Day 1
    22(min 7)
    I probably could be at least at level 3 but we'll see how sore I am tomorrow. :wink: I may go to level 3 on Wednesday.
    MM
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    yeah I think I might do the sit up challege at the same time :-) I'm super motivated to work out these days so I figure why the hell not right?!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Okay, I am at level 1 week 1.

I started today. I am also doing the situp challenge and the pushup challenge. I am on week one level one on all 3. I will see how I am feeling tomorrow.:smile:

Level 1
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here eating sunchips...
  • fairylovrgrl
    Options
    Okay, I'm in! I checked out the website and it looks simple (but tiring) enough. This is something that I can do at home and won't cost anything, so I'll give it a go.

Tonight, when I get home from work, I will do Week 1, Day 1, Level 2.
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    I did the initial test, so I am going to start at level 3 week 1.
    I think I will also do the push up challenge on alternating days. I am not so sure about the sit up challenge. I hate doing sit ups. I'll give it a try and see how it goes, but I am not commiting to that one yet.

Good luck to everybody.
  • fairylovrgrl
    Options
    Last night:

Squats:

Knee Pushups:
  • slimkitty
    Options
    Today I completed day 1 of week 1 at level 3 for squats.

I joined the push ups challenge, but I broke my ring finger today, so that will have to wait for a while.
    Anyway I am thrilled with doing the squats challenge.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I would like to try this. I couldn't finish the situp challenge, because I have some issues with my side hurting, but I think I can do the squats. I will do the test tonight or tomorrow and post where I will start. :smile:
  • slimkitty
    Options
    Welcome lyla. Let's do this.
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    Finished Week one, day one for squats, crunches and push ups
  • lyla29
    Options
    I did the initial test, and am going to start week 3, level 2 day 1 either tomorrow or just wait until Monday. :smile:
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Moved up to week 1 day 2 level 3 today.
    20(min16)
    It hurt today because I am sore from working out yesterday.
    Welcome Lyla and any other new people I missed! See you all on Friday!
    MM
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I showed this challenge to my husband....who is in awesome shape by the way...LOL...he is doing this one and the push up and sit up program too...I'm sticking with one thing at a time...and thats the 30 day shred. I'll see after my 30 days if I'm up to this challenge. My legs are too smoked for this one right now. Good luck to everyone!!
  • lyla29
    Options
    I did week 3, level 2, day 1

at least 22, I did 40

Hope everyone is doing good.:smile:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    week 1 level 1 day 2

• 00Angela00
    Options
    Week 1, Day 2, level 3 for squats and crunches
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    I did week 1 level 3 days 3 today. In the fourth set my left thigh started hurting. I stretched and did the last set but now I am really sore. It's a good thing I have two days off!
    MM
  • JoJoDavio
    JoJoDavio Posts: 8
    Options
    :wink: Congrats to you all. everyone is doing so well that i have decided to join in myself. I will start officially on monday but will do a few over the weekend as I can't wait to get started.