the first 40.... (pic)

Options
kwbroach
kwbroach Posts: 57 Member
One day I just woke up and was at a whopping 287lbs... not sure how it happened, but it did!!! Started back in August, with an elliptical and "watching what I eat". Took a slight break during the holidays, but its time to get back on it!!!!! Everyone's story's and pics are very motivating!!! Here is my progress so far....

40.jpg

40a.jpg

Replies

• Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    40.jpg

Fantastic job!
  • aiwich
    aiwich Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you are doing great!!!! fantastic! proud of you!
  • danielssmith
    danielssmith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Those 40 certainly made a difference to the quality of "bird" you are pulling. And before I get crucified for using sexist language that was a reference to late 60's early 70's British slang, which I know is totally unacceptable in 2012.

Great work fella
  • ecumusicgirl28
    Options
    Keep up the work!!

I got sick back in October and I believe the steroids I was taking caused me to gain some of my weight back. I look at my before pics and the pics from just a few months ago and I know that I can not go back to where I was before!!

We can do this!!!
  • Seventoad
    Seventoad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • DALARCON1990
    Options
    Great job.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    *standing ovation*
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    40a.jpg

That chick is mint! good work on the weight loss bro!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    40.jpg

Fantastic job!

GREAT IMPROVEMENT ON THE BIRD TOO!!!!! x
  • stryfe101
    Options
    Excellent job! the first 40 is when you really see the big differences (at least in my case)
  • zontuin
    zontuin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! :) Amazing! Keep at it... You'll be at your goal before you know it. Wonderful pics. Thanks for sharing! It's inspiring. :)
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Those 40 certainly made a difference to the quality of "bird" you are pulling. And before I get crucified for using sexist language that was a reference to late 60's early 70's British slang, which I know is totally unacceptable in 2012.

Great work fella

I thought it was hilarious! lmao
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great job, that 40 definitely shows... Keep up the good work!!!
  • orpingman
    orpingman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Very nice work.
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great! :happy: Go FALCONS!! Huge dirty bird fan here! :happy: :drinker:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!