BIGGEST LOSER SEASON 13

Options

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I think both of them are excellent trainers, but I like Dolvett's style and he's not hard on the eyes, either!
  • weezie0821
    weezie0821 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would take dolvett!!!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe the guy wanted to go home, do you know how many ppl would die for a chance to be on that show.

I know, right?! What a copout. Put someone in there who will stay the distance and not quit after 1 week. If you were going to miss your family, you should not have gone.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    The thing I really like about Dolvett is that in Season 12 he blatantly stated that he thought the temptations were a bad idea because it encourages contestants to do one of the things they're trying to get them away from (binge eating). He doesn't seem to be afraid to go against the grain or question things just because that's how it's always been. He seems to really care about his contestants. :smile:
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted! I've watched since about season 5. Although, inspiring, it hasn't helped me with my weight issues. I've gotten some really great tips, though. Maybe, this year will be different.

I'd just have to do a coin flip on which trainer I'd take. I really like Bob, and he is a familiar a face, but Dolvett - he just gets it. Not
    sure why I say that. He just get's it.

I'm on my second round of MFP. I did really well last year for 4 - 5 months, then slipped and gained it all back. Wish me luck!
  • wonderific
    Options
    I cannot believe the guy wanted to go home, do you know how many ppl would die for a chance to be on that show. I would go with Doulvett... don't know if I could concentrate but Doulvett hands down!!!

I hate when people offer to go home!!! I have applied for the show 3 times and I'd give my right arm to be there!!! I'd also choose Dolvett. He seems like a great trainer and Bob has changed over time...and I don't mean that in a good way.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Bob. I think he is the standard. Dolvett is nice to look at, but a I could watch him from across the gym. :love:
  • lksammons27
    lksammons27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have always been a Bob fan! But Dolvett is such a great combination of Bob and Jillian!!! I would pick Dolvett!:smile:
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I love BL! I also noticed that some of the contestants were smaller than in earlier seasons and I was pissed that guy wanted to go home. What a waste of a contestant! As far as the trainer goes, I love Bob but Dolvett is sure pretty to look at. :)
  • Shaysuki926
    Shaysuki926 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I couldn't believe that guy went home either!! What an *kitten*!! There could have been someone else instead of him that didn't get the chance to compete to be there who needed it and he just gave it up! I couldn't believe it. As far as trainers...I am a Bob girl all the way but I do love me some Dolvett too. SO glad he came back again and hope he stays around for a long while!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Love watching the Biggest Loser. I would go with either trainer. They both seem to get results and are both nice to look at :love:
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    PS- I'm so glad Anna's gone. She annoyed me!
  • mgarrett713
    mgarrett713 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so bummed I missed it last night! I will have to watch it online. Did they ever say why Anna Kournikova left? I heard she didnt get along with basically anyone... Who knows! I love me some Bob tho! I still miss Jillian! I wish she would come back!
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yes I watched it. I haven't watched it for a couple of season either. I was surprised they split the teams up already and that they had to do a challenge just to get into the ranch. I think I will definitely be continuing to watch this season.
    I think I would have probably chosen Dolvett. I tend to lean more towards the in your face tough trainers and although Bob is obviously a great trainer Dolvett seems more in your face. My 1st pick has always been Jillian since she is one tough trainer but since she's gone... This is my 1st season watching with him on though so we'll see. :smile:
  • MissJackie88
    Options
    This is my first time watching the show and so far I really enjoy it! As for the trainers I would go with Bob because he just seems "more in your face" and that's what I need! Even though the other guy is so dreamy hehe. I'm def excited to see what happens and all the transformations!
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could choose a trainer. They are both awesome. Anybody who would make me lose the weight and care about me would be fantastic. Positive motivation is what I need! I love watching the Biggest Loser but I wish it wasn't two hours long. I have small children and it always seems that by the time we do bathtime and bedtime routines I've missed big chunks of it. Try to tape it so that I can watch it later but alone time doesn't come too often around here! :smile:
  • kristalleenicole
    Options
    LOVEEEE Biggest loser!! :)
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I would pick Bob as my trainer, but I would want Dolvett's team to be working out at the same time so I could just look at him! LOL

But I agree with Crys1209, I'd pick Jillian hands down if I had that chance!
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for this season. It seems like there'll be a lot more teamwork and a lot less "competition". I would totally take Bob as a trainer.. though I would love some time with Dolvett :P Can you believe the girl that used to wrestle?! She broke her back AND finished the fight! Talk about determination!

I know I was amazed with that also. Good for her. I was not surprised at the amount of weight she lost at all. I figured she would get a decent number when I saw how determined she was during the workout!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Great show. I don't know which trainer I'd go with, I think they're both great. And good move getting rid of Anna, she was just flat out annoying.

For me it's fun because I can remember a few years back watching a Biggest Loser marathon and ordering a pizza. Ate the whole thing like a fatty. I enjoyed watching but it didn't mean anything to me personally.

Now when I watch and they're in the gym I'm banging out pushups because I can't stop myself from wanting to exercise.

Life's a funny thing...