BIGGEST LOSER SEASON 13

Options
13»

Replies

• SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would go with Jillian, but she hasn't been on the show for a while. I might have chosen Bob if he was closer to the personality he had several seasons ago (he seems a bit too full of himself lately for me--all the fuss everybody's making about him has gone to his head: don't get me wrong, he seems like an amazing trainer, but I don't like his demeanor sometimes). So that would leave Dolvett, though I think he's a bit too intense during the workouts: like, really, is it really necessary that you do that with your eyes? It's a television show, you're not training Navy Seals to shoot the next Bin Laden in the eyehole.
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great show. I don't know which trainer I'd go with, I think they're both great. And good move getting rid of Anna, she was just flat out annoying.

Agreed, Brett: she didn't make a lot of sense when she was talking and she would just say things to stir up trouble (I'm sure at the producer's behest) that were uncalled for and offputting. Being a straight talker is one thing, being an obnoxious a**hole is another, regardless of how hot you are.
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    I'd go with Doulvet just so I could look at him all the time ! He is one good looking man !!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I think I;d be good with either one, but Bob seems to have changed a little of the seasons. A little more show conscience maybe? He seems to really get off on contestants becoming attached to him instead of making them stand on their on. Dolvett seems to really push you though. As long as I got results, it wouldn't matter to me. I'm really pulling of the pink team, former Olympian weight lifter and the pro wrestler, lover her get it done attitude. Hope they have fabulous results and show up to the finale, unlike Rulon!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I would go with Jillian, but she hasn't been on the show for a while. I might have chosen Bob if he was closer to the personality he had several seasons ago (he seems a bit too full of himself lately for me--all the fuss everybody's making about him has gone to his head: don't get me wrong, he seems like an amazing trainer, but I don't like his demeanor sometimes). So that would leave Dolvett, though I think he's a bit too intense during the workouts: like, really, is it really necessary that you do that with your eyes? It's a television show, you're not training Navy Seals to shoot the next Bin Laden in the eyehole.
    Well he was marine or something like that., they can be a little intense!:laugh:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for this season. It seems like there'll be a lot more teamwork and a lot less "competition". I would totally take Bob as a trainer.. though I would love some time with Dolvett :P Can you believe the girl that used to wrestle?! She broke her back AND finished the fight! Talk about determination!

Seriously. . that is some crazy crap. . . talk about determination. . I see her kickin some royal BOOTAY this season!!!:bigsmile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Great show. I don't know which trainer I'd go with, I think they're both great. And good move getting rid of Anna, she was just flat out annoying.

For me it's fun because I can remember a few years back watching a Biggest Loser marathon and ordering a pizza. Ate the whole thing like a fatty. I enjoyed watching but it didn't mean anything to me personally.

Now when I watch and they're in the gym I'm banging out pushups because I can't stop myself from wanting to exercise.

Life's a funny thing...

*giggle* thats me too. . on the floor pumpin out crunches leg lifts. . Just can't stand it, or directly following the show. . lol:smile:
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to have either, but I think I would jive better with Dolvett.

I sort of wish they would do a biggest loser for not largely overwieght people. Like... moderate loser :P
    I would totally dig that. I want on that show so bad...
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I love BL! I also noticed that some of the contestants were smaller than in earlier seasons and I was pissed that guy wanted to go home. What a waste of a contestant! As far as the trainer goes, I love Bob but Dolvett is sure pretty to look at. :)

Actually that was the awesome part. . . they had to vote someone off, and with him having 9 kids and 1 on the way, he was missing his family terribly anyway. It worked out well for that other gal when he sacrificed himself for her, because she had lost the least and would of totally been voted off.

So it was a win win for everyone. Just my thoughts.:flowerforyou:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Doulvett. He's just delicious. And even though he's yelling more this year, he seems like a nice guy. He looks like he's been sculpted out of stone.

I SO SO SO SO SO AGREE.....STRAIGHT UP YUMMY
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Is it WRONG to watch the Biggest Loser while eating a banana split?
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Dolvett does it for me...his smile, his teeth, his amazing body....:heart:

I agree!! He is definitely hot!!!!

I have to root for Dolvett because he's a local trainer in my area - Atlanta!!
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    I love both trainers... I can't pick one... :) I just love them both dearly!!
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    PS- I'm so glad Anna's gone. She annoyed me!

^^^^
    LIKE!!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I've been watching it for a long time..I'd LOVE To know how tall these people are before they start. The weights were lower than last season by a lot.

Doluvett!!! He's very easy on the eyes !:)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    PS- I'm so glad Anna's gone. She annoyed me!

^^^^
    LIKE!!!

Ditto!!! Couldn't stand her! :) I do miss Jillian and her great wisdom!!
  • sjadams01
    Options
    I've been watching it for a long time..I'd LOVE To know how tall these people are before they start. The weights were lower than last season by a lot.

Doluvett!!! He's very easy on the eyes !:)

I was thinking about the height thing last night too....
  • xandra
    xandra Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I think Dolvett is beyond hot. I don't think I could stand for someone that good looking yelling at me. I would go with Bob.