2012 with Jillian

Options

Replies

• AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 6W6P this morning. I was going to do No More Trouble Zones today but we got a few inches of snow overnight and I was shoveling for a while...and I'm a little tuckered out right now. Might do it later...but that one really kicks my butt!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join please :happy: I've been doing Jillian's workouts since August. I've done 30DS twice, straight through, Ri30, and am now alternating between 6W6P & KB&T's. Also have NMTZ & BFBM to try, so I'll be working with her dvd's for a while. LOVE THEM! They have changed my body like nothing else. I usually do 3 x cardio sessions at the gym each week too.

Really looking forward to getting completely toned up with her dvd's this year :bigsmile:
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome...I think I will start the Jillian 2012 group. I will send out invites soon.
  • slr622
    slr622 Posts: 31
    Options
    Count me in! I'm totally planning on starting Tuesday with "Ripped in 30". However, I'm getting over a rough stomach flu bug and not sure if I'll have enough strength to keep up w/Jillian in two short days...

Either way, RI30 starts this week! Since I have KB&T and 6W6P I think I'll add them into my routine three/four days a week. I'm super ready to kick it in high gear and see some major progress. It's amazing how a little success can be so motivational!

Can't wait to check back here and hear about everyone's success with Jillian!
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Im in too! Just finished 30 D.S., and started R.I.30 and c25k! Can't wait to try more!
  • Myth
    Myth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join im doing my firstt JM 30 day shred tmrw and at least 3 days on a treadmill! Could totally use the support!

Myth
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hello Fellow Jillian followers :) I still have a week's holidays, so my workouts are a bit out of normal routine, but today I got to gym and did Spinning. Will do KB&Th's tomorrow morning :bigsmile:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    i am totally in im doing the shred it with weights im totally stoked and i started a blog to blog how it is day by day
    im also going to go to the gym more as well as try and eat completely healthy no cheat days ,,,
    im ready to start this new years off right ,,
  • shortjules
    Options
    I have sent out invites to everyone for the group. It's called Jillian in 2012. I'm trying to get us to congregate over there so that we don't lose our threads amongst all the others.
  • laura328
    laura328 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i've been doing nmtz and recently got 30ds. i watched it the other day and have to say, i'm a bit intimidated. i don't do high impact and it looks like it could be a little hard on my knees. what do you guys think?
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I thought it would be too high impact myself but if you follow the girl doing the "easier" or the "cheat" version, it's alot easier on the knees
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making this.

How is everyone doing with her level 3?

I had my first day yesterday and it wasn't that hard but all the jumping was quite tough.

Alicia
  • shortjules
    Options
    Thanks for making this.

How is everyone doing with her level 3?

I had my first day yesterday and it wasn't that hard but all the jumping was quite tough.

Alicia

I know how you feel there. I couldn't do the rockstar jumps...I could barely get my feet off the floor I was so tired.
  • serinamae97
    Options
    I started the 30DS on the 1st. it's not that challenging to me so i dont know if i should just go to level 2 in a few days or continue level 1 for the full 10 days. i run on the treadmill every other day too. :p
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I started the 30DS on the 1st. it's not that challenging to me so i dont know if i should just go to level 2 in a few days or continue level 1 for the full 10 days. i run on the treadmill every other day too. :p
    Same here, may go to level two! LEvel one seemed a bit slow to me only due to 3.5 years of working out in a gym where instructors are super fast! However, this is my first time doing JM's DVD. I also have 6w6P and want to start it after the 30DS! Good luck everyone!
  • christina_c_marks
    christina_c_marks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am on workout 2 of week 2 on RI30 so I would love to join. I also have shred it with weights
    And I word if caution to those that do the video is look into how to properly perform a kettlebell swing because the form she shows
    In that video isn't very good. Plus there is a
    move in level two where you bend forward and throw the kettlebell between your legs with your back straight and
    I can say as a licensed physical therapist assistant that it will kill your back.
    I would love to join this group as I need all the motivation I can get.
  • christina_c_marks
    christina_c_marks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I know my previous post sounded semi anti-Jillian but I want to clarify
    That I love her videos and am in the best shape of my life because of her.
  • AliciaV30
    Options
    Well yesterday was my 2nd day of level 3 and it was about the same as day 1 it seems pretty easy its just all the jumping that gets to me.

I love her video I really just wish I got more results from it then my arms slimming down. I have to admit I've done a lot of workouts and my arms haven't changed but I've lost 1/2 an inch in my arms since Ive started her video. 1/2 an inch may not seem like much but it is to me. Before I started doing any type of video I was doing 10 mins of abs, 10 mins of arms, 10 mins of butt, and 30 mins on my workout bike and I lost 10 pds since I started the video I have basically gained a pound and then lost it again so I'm basically maintaining. I think once I'm done with the 30 days I'm gonna go back to my old routine.

Is there any other video's out there that anyone has had great results with that anyone knows of?

Thanks,
    Alicia
  • morganrene1
    morganrene1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just bought the 30DS video today over lunch - I'd love to join this group. Any tips or advice from people that have done it before?
  • AliciaV30
    Options
    I just bought the 30DS video today over lunch - I'd love to join this group. Any tips or advice from people that have done it before?

Just know the first day or two doing it your going to be in A LOT of pain well not pain but sore as HELL but I recommend not taking a break to let the soreness go away, push through it and it will get easier as time goes trust me. Good Luck!!!!