Anyone losing for an upcoming vacation?

Options
2»

Replies

• gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Told my fiance that if I meet my Wii Fit goal for my first weight loss, he has to take me on a cruise he he he he
  • Bevbl3
    Bevbl3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Going to Egypt on 24th January - target is to lose a stone before I go! I think I can do it!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    well yeah kinda losing for our wedding a we want to take a cruise in the summer, i want to look smokin hot lol
  • igora_soma
    Options
    I am headed to Mexico February 11th to celebrate my birthday. I've been working damn hard to get leaner! I'm caring a lot less about what the scale says and going iwth what I look like. I want to wear a bikini!!!!!
  • bozmo
    bozmo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Everyone has such fun plans!
    I'm headed to the warmth of the dessert in April. I want to look good when I put on shorts for the first time this year!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Cabo in 4 weeks! HOLY CRAP I have alot of work to do!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My vacation isn't until December (sigh...), so I'm working long range towards that, and also for my wedding, which is at the end of April. :bigsmile:
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    The wife and I are taking a trip back to Riviera Maya Cancun area in June. We both want to lose 20-30lbs before we go, the size we were 6 years ago the last time we visited the area. Highly Motivated!!!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    152 days until we leave for Hawaii to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.
    Now, by that time I may not look like a beached whale when I put on a one-piece bathing suit but you will never catch me in a bikini anyway due to a scar that runs the length of my stomach.
  • BCSNfld
    BCSNfld Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Disney World the last week of March. It will be the kids first time at Disney. I'm hoping to lose 23 pounds by then to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. But it is only 12 weeks away, so I would be happy to lose about 15 more pounds. I know we will be taking lots of pictures.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I am going on vacation at the end of this month. I have been in weight-gain/bulk mode. I'm just going to stay the course. My long term goals are more important than trying to look lean on the beach on a specific date.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I would even be willing to use HCG all year if it meant I could get a real vacation! Maybe next year....
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am going to my best friends sisters wedding in Maui on June 23rd. This will be my first trip to Hawaii!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i am taking a long-term approach to my weightloss/muscle toning and will vacation at some point (i hope, right?!?! :laugh: ) but I don't like to think of losing for a specific event.... I've seen too many ppl have unrealistic expectations and frustration, resulting in giving up on goals...

IMO, its better just to say "i am setting off on a journey toward better health. When my vacation comes in x weeks/months, i will be much healthier because i will have fed/hydrated myself properly from now until then and i will be stronger too because i am going to make an effort to add in extra activity as well."

That said, i hope everyone enjoys their vacations! So many wonderful trips!
  • Candy42adore
    Candy42adore Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    In 115 days going on a cruise!!! Will lose 20 before then! So excited!!!
  • m012192
    m012192 Posts: 45
    Options
    Poland in the 1st week of July!
    Haven't been there in 12 years so I want to make a good impression.
    want to get from this 230 to a tleast 185!
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Going to Britain in May or June of 2013 as a 25th. wedding anniversary celebration. My goal is to NOT NEED A SEATBELT extender on the plane and be comfortable in the seat. I've got 17 months to go and well over 100 lbs to lose.