Anyone From England? Im New To This :)

So its a new year and a new diet... only this time im going to make sure once its off it stays off... Well thats the plan!! :)

im looking for people who are feeling positive about losing weight and anyone who has lost weight already, share your tips :) I'd be very grateful for any useful tips and advice and to make friends along the way.

I have just updated my profile so if you want to know a little more about me read away..

Thanks For Reading x

Replies

• I am in the UK, going to Rosemary Conley, finding that calorie counting and using this site has helped me lose 2 stone in 6 months, nothing spectacular, but it is steady. Find what works for you and stick to it. If you have a week or two where you don't lose much don't give up. Make sure you eat your full calorie allowance, it seems counter intuitive but it works. Good luck!
  • Amz_06
    Amz_06 Posts: 3
    Thank you and well done on your weight loss... im really determined this time!! i love listening to other peoples advise and personal goals and achievements, it really helps you wana stick at it yourself.... a bit like slimming world without the fee! haha x