WANTED: Friends!

Options
I'm 20 years old, I go to college, and I am trying to lose weight.

I am looking for friends who are able to share with me their advice and wisdom as I start back on my journey to a better, healthier, body.

I am very friendly, and love to motivate others as well as be motivated by others.

Please add me!! :)

Thank you!

-Kayla

Replies

• Ruz456
    Ruz456 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Ill do my best to help motivate you towards reaching your goals and answer any questions you might have, good luck!
  • RedKH
    RedKH Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi & Welcome!!

I started using the site early last year but I don't think I really wanted to make the change back then so it fizzled out.

This year i'm making a real lifestyle change, i'm 30 in June and want to get fit before my body decides it's time to start going the other way! Aaargh!....

This site has been fantastic for support and much needed encouragement! I will send you a request.
    I hope you have a good day :smile:

Kristie (RedKH)
    :smile:
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 20 as well and I'm looking for friends to, I'm currently at university so I understand the struggles of healthy eating & studying!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    hello, im 19 years old. i have alot of weight to loose, just over 45lbs to go before i get to my goal weight! i have already lost 41lbs from january 2011 - dec 2011, and im aiming for another 48lb loss for this year. i am really serious about loosing weight, as i just hate the way i look and feel soo uncomfortable in my clothes.

i do try and eat all clean and healthy and i do drink my 8 glasses of water to help.

soo if anyone has alot of weight to loose, and could do with the extra help then feel free to add me x
  • myahennessy
    myahennessy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 25, working, studying and jobhunting! Would love to connect with others trying to lose weight. Have used myfitnesspal before and lost some weight, but it crept back on in the last few months. Hopefully with group motivation we can all achieve our goals!
    Mya. :-)
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the exact same position :) I'm 19 and I just want to get back into shape, tried doing this a few times before but failed! I really am looking for people to discuss tips and give and receive advice with! :) I'm looking on loosing 56lb and hopefully this year is my year!! X
  • SophW27
    SophW27 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 21 and I know the nightmares of studying and healthy eating. My uni is famed for it's drinking lifestyle and at the end of it a lot of girls are known to have developed the famous "Harper *kitten*"...I'm not at the end of it and my "Harper *kitten*" is already here. I had originally wanted to try losing 50lbs to take me down to my old weight, but since reading threads I'm going to try and push for the 100lbs loss.

I'm new, but also cheery and nice. And hopefully quite motivational. So anybody feel free to add me!
  • danielleamybrooks
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 22 from New Zealand and also aiming to burn off those excess kilograms this year! I've been working full time for two years but still waiting for that university wait to fall off...

Anyway, would be great to get the motivation of e-friends to keep me going as I'm notoriously bad at keeping my resolutions. Feel free to add/message me and we can spur each other on.
  • Phoenixwithoutashes
    Options
    HI there! I'm a couple decades older than you, not sure if I've gained any extra wisdom but I can tell you that this is a great site with lots of great people to help motivate you and lots of great lifestyle tools. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

Bob
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Ha, I can already tell you are quite the bubbly person! And, I love your username "superwoman", gotta love wordplay!

Feel free to add!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me. :)
  • jenbenster
    Options
    Helloo!

I'm 21 and trying desperately get really really fit, I mean...really fit. =D But I also need to loose weight because apparently in my family when you're 21 you have no metabolism until you hit your late twenties. *sigh*

I'm currently 139lbs / 63kg / 10 stone approx. which is the heaviest I've ever been. Hoping to drop a stone or so...

It'd be lovely to get support from others and visa versa. I'm quite into working out and eating healthy as I'm an avid vegetarian I must say.

^__^
  • chayse392
    Options
    Hi there!

I am new (again) and wasn't on here long before I stopped, but need to have some friends to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me and I will do my best to help! good luck on your journey!
  • rockchalkgrove
    rockchalkgrove Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome! By chance are you a UND Sioux?? Just curious! Feel free to add me!
  • siouxperwoman
    Options
    Yep UND Sioux :)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I would love to make new friends on here. I am 32 (and feel ancient) married with 1 daughter. I work full time as a bank teller and am on my feet all day.
  • KOrogue
    KOrogue Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm 20 as well and also a student...feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • mollymoo89
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

I'm 22 and in graduate school but began using MFP my junior year of undergrad (gained the freshmen 15 plus some). I'll send you a FR!
  • TyneeKitty
    Options
    hey im 24 and just starting university :) I just joined as well. Ill send a request :)