How did you find out about MFP?

2»

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Android app store - I've had a few apps that were complicated but this one had the scanner for my phone and it sold me at the ease I could look stuff up! I decided to give the online site a try and I love it :)
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    My lovely daughter. She jumps on and off if she has a few pound to lose but is quite 'good' so not often on!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Found in the Android market under calorie counter. Best find ever!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    I was googling looking for calories to add to my manual food diary and I stumbled upon this amazing website and have never looked back.

It's my new vice! :laugh:
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    I was watching a makeup video on you tube. and the expert said she lost her pregnancy weight using MFP. I checked on here and found it awesome... :)

so from makeup to fitness....:smile:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    googled calorie counter found this site really weren't a lot of people on here when I first started but everyone was so nice
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 909 Member
    craigslist LOL
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    craigslist LOL

Craigslist of all places...LOL!!!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    My friend Gemma (Witchyboots on here) recommended it to me as I was really struggling to lose anything on Weight Watchers (I just wasn't into it) and she had lost over 40lbs at the time, so I came aboard.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    WOW!!! The good thing is that we are all here.

I love it too because it's so nice to interact with people who all have a common goal be it weightloss/fitness. It's difficult to "brag/boast" about ones success' on FB and other networking sites without somebody making a snotty remark. Thanks for all your replies. :wink:
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    I have used another site to track my weight and calories for years but it didn't have an android app. So I searched for a site with android and found MFP. The forums are a very nice bonus!
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 577 Member
    Searching for apps in I-Tunes for my phone!
  • google :indifferent: