How can I lost the boob fat..

Options
13»

Replies

• lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Your body lets go of fat where it chooses, however, I have found that adding weights a couple times each week, especially working the arms has helped with the 'lift" issues...good luck!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I can only give advice to build the booty! Do squats, lunges, stairclimber, and box jumps (hold the squat for 10 seconds)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Hmm I'm gonna have to try the massage thing... I just recently got to a 36 D. I went from a 40 E, to 40DD, to 38 DD, and now a 36 D. Before kids I was a 36 D, at my smallest I was a 36 D. The reason I want a C cup is because I really want to be able to wear a Large or even Medium top. I tried on a Large that looked like it would fit, it did fit perfect everywhere but my boobs, it pinched together so tight that it looked like they was trying to pop out a 3rd one. So yeah C cup please :D no need for more then a handful :) Plus the smaller I get, the worse my back feels with big boobs. I remember in high school I had serious back problems because of these babies!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    OK this thread has gave me HOPE!!! No, really. I would love to drop a few cup sizes. God I hope I do!!! No way to I want to lose all this weight and have these boobs. Sadly though, I haven't gained or lost any thing (unless I am pregnant and / or breastfeeding) since I have been 16. So this gives me hope that I will lose some boobage.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    If you want a big reduction, surgery is the only way. Unfortunately, genetics play a big role in WHERE we store fat. Ever see someone with a huge butt and tiny chicken legs and wonder how that happened? It wasn't because they only exercised their legs, it's because that is their genetics.

Eating and exercise can only do so much, and unfortuntaely the more we exercise, the more fat we lose, and we all know booties and boobies are mostly fat. So for those little booty people out there, the only way your going to get it to look bigger, is by pumping up the muscles- the glutes!! Do lunges, squats, then more lunges, and more squats, all with lots of heavy weight and you should start to see that behind get a little firmer.

It's the same way with boobs, unfortunately they shrink with more exercise too. If you're trying to make your girls look bigger, work on your chest muscles.

Another thing to consider is how much fat are you getting in your diet? A few years ago I lost 20 pounds on my own and at first, my boobs and butt both shrunk way down. I was hardly eating any fat in my diet at the time, I had almost completely cut dairy fat, wasn't eating much meat, and mostly just trying to eat a lot of veggies. Even though I lost all the weight I wanted to lose, my energy was low and I noticed my skin and hair didn't look as good as when I was heavier. I started introducing more fat back into my diet (1% milk, yogurt, avocados, more nuts) and my energy started to go back up, I didn't get injured as easily, my hair and skin were shiny and glowing again, AND best of all, my boobs and butt returned to a slightly fuller state without actually putting on weight. So basically what I'm saying here is it's not just HOW many calories we eat, but what KINDS of calories you eat. Women typically need a little more fat in their diet than men, so make sure you are getting an adequate amount.
  • judykritikos
    Options
    Usually, we gain from the bottom up, and lose from the top down. When you lose weight - your face is the first to show it's thinness, and wrinkles if you're 50+ and white. (White skin is typically dryer and less elastic.) Then goes the back-fat and the boobs. Sorry -but boobs are mostly fatty tissue. Belly is fatty, hips and thighs are fatty and the butt is fatty.
    Young women love big boobs - cuz it's sexy and the guys love 'em even more. When hit 50-60 - they're painful, sad looking, and I could lop 'em off and be more than happy with a B cup. More women complain about aching backs, shoulders and get rashes under the boobs in the heat.
    Once you start loosing weight -if you do it slowly - and drink lots of fluids, the skin should shrink up a bit as you lose the weight. If you lose weight really fast - due to surgery or an illness, it'll be saggy and pretty sad looking. Yes, you can exericse w/ sit ups, arm weights, butt exercises .. but all you'll end up with is firm muscles under saggy skin.
    Answer? Get out the cheese slicer and wack some of it off! ha
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've just started to incorporate more running into my exercise regime, and have already noticed a marked difference in my chest area. I haven't measured the actual difference, but they do feel 'lighter'.
    Having said that, I've always been a busty girl, so hopefully the girls will stay at a D at least. I'm quite fond of them :smile:
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I had boobs and NEVER lost them until this time. I did chest flies with 5 pound weights and it helped alot. I really didnt want to lose alot but its all good id rather be healthy then not and if thats part of it then so be.. So try them and see.. :) Hope that helps
  • diiiimond
    diiiimond Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I feel ur pain! Ive got boobs for days and booty, well lets just say I've gotta hold onto what I got. I havent seen any difference so far... but ive only lost 10 pounds. Maybe later on i'll see a major difference... hopefully :)
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm also a DD, and though I've been loosing weight, and I went from a 44 to a 40" bust, I went down from a 38 DD to a 36 DD, and that's getting small around the diaphram. I'm loosing the inches, but not the cup. I find I have to do pushups and other chest strengthening exercises so I don't get black eyes doing jumping jacks. I would be very happy with a D or C cup. It's so much easier to find clothes (and bras) that fit.

Right! They just don't make cute bras in DD and DDD :( or at least not as cute as the BCD club.

You know it! I want to be able to buy cute bras, not the kind that wrap you all up and look like Madonna "put your eyes out" cups.
  • latingiggles
    Options
    I really appreciate all the advice & comments. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who's has this issue. My biggest problem is finding cute tops that fit, swimsuits where my boobs won't buldge out, or getting embarrassed cause they bounce too much when I do aerobics or run. I'm only 5'2", 121 lbs and have 36d's...it sucks shopping for dresses, I'm small boobs down but large with the girls. Lol

I will up my game with lunges & squats. I wish I had that j.lo booty!
  • SophW27
    SophW27 Posts: 19
    Options
    I want it to go from my *kitten*, but it just stays there - forever. Although my stomach does normally lose weight first and get fairly flat. If my boobies got smaller though I'd crrrrry!

Just got to love yur body whatever it's like :)