I'm a newbie!

Options
Hello! Just joined MFP today and looking for friends! I'm 31 years old. I have two wonderful kids, Addison age 6 and Maxson age 2 1/2. I've lost 40 lbs since I started my weight loss journey back in August, but need to keep going! My goal is to lose 100 lbs. Hoping MFP can help me accomplish that goal! I've battled with my weight all my life and am finally ready to get it off and keep it off! Gotta do it for my family. Anyone want to be my friend????

Replies

• Myhighway2
    Options
    100 lbs wow that is a huge goal, my goal is 10, at a time, need to lose 70 when I say that it seams so hard, Im new here too!:smile:
  • nanii1981
    Options
    hi ladies, i just started 2day! my goal is 45lbs, i weighht at least 185lbs. i'm here 2 support ya'll. you'll c well get to our ideal healty wieght. i turned 30 in october and i'm married with 2 children. peanut (promise nickname) 10 and solangel 6. my family is why i'm here. good luck!:smile:
  • kimberlyawagner
    Options
    Hi there! Would love to encourage you! I'm 33, and have 3 kids. I'm 5 pounds away from my goal weight, and have done it through this site and a whole lot of hard work! Blessings!
  • caehudson
    caehudson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day also. My long term goal is to lose 90 lbs but I am starting with smaller goals for now. I would like to make friends so we can help eachother with the journey to our ultimate goal. Good luck to everyone.