Replies

• tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Home made wild mushroom soup! Yummy
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas! I am on my own for dinner tonight and I was stumped as to what I should have. For some bazaar reason by hubby and kids won't eat sloppy Joe's and I love them. I will stop off at the store and pick up some supplies for a yummy dinner tonight. :)
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I tried a new vegetarian chili. I've never had a frozen meal like this before nor do I eat vegetarian chili. But, it's pretty good. I think I could make a good homemade batch that'd taste better and is probably better for me. Time to start hunting for one!
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    Haven't had dinner yet but it will be..

Turkey cheeseburger, roasted potato, and brussel sprouts. Dessert will be chocolate pudding with redi-whip :bigsmile:
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Homemade broccoli, cannelini bean and cheese soup! It was the first time I made it, took me less than 10 minutes and was absolutely delicious!

14oz can low sodium veg or chicken stock + 8oz water and bring to a boil, add 1lb broccoli crowns chopped and cook approx 8 mins, add 1 can cannelini beans and some salt/pepper and cook about 1 minute. Take off heat and puree with 1C extra sharp shredded cheese.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    smoothie made with frozen strawberries, avocado, baby spinach leaves, plain greek yogurt, scoop of chocolate protein powder...totally random, but good, next time would make it with milk instead of yogurt, little too creamy for my taste. 385 cal, 40g protein, 10g fiber

homemade chili for lunch, didn't want to have it for dinner again
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Stuffed Green peppers - lean ground turkey, seasoning, tomato basil pasta sauce, wild and brown rice all mixed together and shoved into a cooked pepper, with a little mozzarella on top...mmmm, mmm. and under 300 cals :)
  • lmfsmiles
    lmfsmiles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Turkey Chili w/ corn bread for me
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I made this kind of on a whim.... thin sliced chicken breast, smeared on some sundried tomato pesto, layered on a handful of baby spinach and a half slice of mozzarella. Rolled it up and secured with a toothpick. Lightly rolled it in some italian bread crumbs and baked. It was so delish! Served with a salad but wouldve been great with some pasta if I was eating carbs that is :bigsmile:
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    Mmmm! All these things sound so good! Plus it gives me some ideas for the rest of the week. I was a bad girl tonight and had Bob Evan's - Blueberry-Banana French Toast from their Fit Menu. Only 347 calories including the sugar free syrup, so I guess I wasn't TOO bad :wink:
  • willandjaye
    willandjaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    We had Layered Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole (allrecipes.com) and Chipotle's "Skinny" Cilantro Lime Rice (skinnytaste.com). It was really good and my husband loved it even though I tried to lighten the casserole a bit with light sour cream and wheat tortillas.