I need support plz

Options
Last January 2011 I decide I was exhausted for being overweight. I realize I needed to lose weight, I lost 53.6lbs in 6months n I was feeling great, until I got in a relationship, got distracted and started eating everything I shouldn’t have... I gained 31.4 lbs back and im ready to lose that weight again and some more. I’m tired of being lazy and overweight. But I need support I forgot how hard this could be and I don’t know how I did it the first time.

Replies

• chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Ok I am here for you.... we need to work together...
  • avesoriano
    Options
    How did you loose your weight before? Why the weight gain now? Too many night outs together? Or just emotional eating?

I gained weight too because my gfs and bfs eat a lot
  • ooDeniseoo
    Options
    i hear you girl my pic is an old one when i first started dating my bf add 30 pounds and here i am today
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    That happens a lot when people get into relationships. You have to learn to live with the fact that your sig. other eats more/different things than you or eat healthier together (me and my fiance do a happy medium of those things). I made him a ham cheese and egg breakfast burrito the other day and had a microwaved vitatop for myself... not something i would have used to do!

goodluck! you lost once, and you can lose again!
  • stefftastic
    stefftastic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    How did you loose your weight before? Why the weight gain now? Too many night outs together? Or just emotional eating?

I gained weight too because my gfs and bfs eat a lot

When I started I counted all my calories to the max even things I shouldn’t have eaten to be honest with myself, I avoid sodium as much as possible. I exercise every chance I got 30mins on treadmill, 15mins on bicycling, 15mins on the cross-ramp, and weights as well. I tried to workout at least 4-5 times a week. And if I didn’t make it to the gym I walked for an hour, on other days I used a workout video.
    I gained all the weight because I was eating out with my bf at the time, and also I had a friend move in with me and she ate everything I didn’t eat so temptation was back. I figure a soda here and there wouldn’t hurt. And it did…:ohwell:
    And another reason why I gained weight was cuz me and that guy didn’t work out, so I turned to food for comforted, and then I realize I couldn’t breathe while sitting down.