Oh hello...!

Options
-inhales deeply-
Here goes...
I'm new to MFP. I've been dieting basically since I knew what it was, I have my weight-obsessed father to thank for that :)
The weight has slowly packed on over the past 7-8 years, and I'm faced now with 70 pounds to lose. And I want it gone. Like yesterday.

Anybody out there with similar sentiments? Or similar weight to lose? Strength in numbers, and all that...!

Replies

• scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Very close to the same numbers to lose. And welcome.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I started with about 60 pounds to lose and I'm so ready for it to be gone, but it's a slow process.

Feel free to add me :) I'm a daily user
  • jimmynorton24
    Options
    welcome,, and best of luck on your goals i am new as well but have seen nothing but positiveness from other users, this is a great tool to help you hit your goals, feel free to add me if you would like the more support the greater the chances of success!!!
  • jdawg1105
    jdawg1105 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have around 100 to lose feel free to add me.
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well ... have also been dieting as long as I can remember ... but I have a weight-obsessed mother to thank for that!

I have about 30 pounds to lose (i think that is the corect conversion as we work in kilograms in Australia).

My weight was fantastic until about four years ago, when a bad relationship and the mental health issues associated with it turned me to food, 30 pounds later I left. I'm very good at maintaining my weight now, but need help on the losing it side, so I've joined here. My boss lost 30 pounds last year using it so hopefully it works for me as well!

Good luck :-)
  • OxleyT6899
    Options
    I only need to lose 20 pounds, but feel free to add me. I'm a new user as of today so I know how you feel.
  • coolchick03270
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) You can add me if you'd like. I started on here a few days ago and love it! Being accountable with my food and exercise is the best!
  • tomjinca
    tomjinca Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Newbie - what does "add me" mean?
  • mkromer
    mkromer Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey all, I've got about 20 lbs to lose and would love more friends! I love MFP, its great to know how much I eat and which foods will get me towards my goal! Feel free to add!
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)