Good breakfast....

Options
I find having a Boca Burger (70 calories) or Black bean burger (120 calories) along with my egg whites and salsa really fills me up and satisfies me!

What are you having?

Replies

• thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I had two scrambled eggs with some toast and butter. it was delicious, came out to be 156 calories and keeps me full. :)
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Never thought of having a burger for breakfast...........good way to get your protein......I may try it! thanks!
  • wlossw
    wlossw Posts: 5
    Options
    You can try Fibre-1 Original with skim milk... it has almost no sugar, and a ridiculous amount of fiber that will keep you full all morning for under 250 calories.
  • BonMetz
    BonMetz Posts: 102
    Options
    I am having 1/2 cup greek yogurt with 1 cup fresh strawberries.
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    1/2cup old fashioned oats mixed with lite yogurt (which I did last night and set in the fridge), then 2 tablespoons of dried fruit bits added to it. About 300 cals.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    oatmeal, mixed with extra chunky peanut butter and brown sugar.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I had 2 eggs, scrambled with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes...t'was yummah!!
  • Mocha02
    Mocha02 Posts: 96
    Options
    I had a Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Shake (Chocolate), 1 scoop for 140 calories, a banana, and like 3 bottles of water... #bloated. :)
  • mrsknotts
    mrsknotts Posts: 115
    Options
    I love egg beaters! I had eggs with spinach and onions and an everything bagel thin! Delicious :)
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, 8oz of Strawberry Chobani
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am, right now, having 1 C. Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla yogurt with 1/2 banana and 1/2 c. blueberries mixed in. (205 calories).Originally I had considered chicken soup..Supper for breakfast or breakfast for supper? Doesn't make any difference to me, just so I am satisfied with quality, taste & not finishing up still hungry.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I had two scrambled eggs with some toast and butter. it was delicious, came out to be 156 calories and keeps me full. :)

Thats low cals, a slice of bread hear is nearly 100 cal. Which type do you get?x
  • Tnkrbl33
    Options
    Nature's Grain Double Fiber Plus (19 grams of fiber) and laughing cow spreadable cheese (chipotle). 185 calories and so YUMMY!
  • AtwaterD
    Options
    The same thing I have every morning. 1/4 cu old fashioned oats, 1 tbsp ground unsalted peanuts, 1 tsp shredded unsweetened coconut flakes. Nom nom nom.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs, two slices of bacon and a tangerine... and a HUGE glass of water! 259 cals
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I love eggs be it poached or scrambled yum
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    My fave healthy food takeout store was out of meat-based breakfasts this morning. All they had was waffles and such. Doesn't work with my blood sugar! So, instead I had pork tenderloin with lemon juice and pineapple sauce with roasted veggies covered in butternut squash pesto. Odd breakfast, but seriously yummy. :love:
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    oatmeal, mixed with extra chunky peanut butter and brown sugar.

i wish i would have seen this 30 mins ago it sounds awesome! i love peanut butter!

14217229.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Today I had a breakfast sandwich on a toasted whole wheat bagel thin with garden veggie cream cheese, 2 fried eggs and dijon mustard. Tasty...especially when the cream cheese gets melty.
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley granola bar...at my desk