Looking For SmartA$$es

Options

Replies

• katrinakitchentrials
    Options
    In on this crew...and I REALLY need somewhere to release, lol, I'm trying to curtail my trucker mouth around the kids, lol
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my group of people :):)
  • allBADgirl
    Options
    Can we start a Group?? Cause I have a question and not sure if I can post it on a thread....
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Count me in ..i have a great sense of humor ...
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    As I always say when someone calls me a 'smart *kitten*'......"Its better than being a dumb *kitten*". HOLLA!!!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    do you people have nothing better to do all day than looking for other smartasses like me? geez get a life!
  • LVBelleAme
    LVBelleAme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oooh my people! So nice to have found you all!

Fellow smartass in arms, aka Kristen :)
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! Add me if you want to add to the masses of smarta$$es. Together, we shall take over the MFPverse! Have a good one!
    -Kristi-
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • Blubtrfly18
    Options
    Just requested you.. not sure if you will accept, since it will change your "69" status :) Whoot Whoot!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    34 from Boston! Friend me! :) I'm wicked smahhhht as we say here.
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Transplant from NYC to ATLANTA, too! Sailor mouth comes with the territory of living in NYC I guess! Love a good joke (always). Add me if you would like!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    added! :)
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Maybe a group should be created :)
  • DallasLeann
    Options
    See the replies to the previous post "Single looking for a Female Running Partner." I am sure you can find someone there. lol
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I still dont know why ****ing sailors get a ****ty reputation for ****ing cussing all the ****ing time,,,, ****!
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Fellow Music Nerd and Smart@ss here!

Have to say, though, I don't know why you're disappointed that your MFP friends are vanishing. Isn't that the point, here? I keep telling my friends, "You're going to be seeing less and less of me." :tongue:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    The secret to happiness is a sense of humor and a short memory!
  • K_M_O_C_K
    K_M_O_C_K Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Absolutely feel free to add me (same goes for anyone else in this thread). I am definitely a smartass and love a good sense of humor. In fact I wrote my first blog entry the other week and warned people if I do any more they will most likely involve cursing and sarcasm. It's how I roll...(okay technically I roll in a minivan with my two kids but whatever).
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You sound like my kind of friend, request sent!