Loserville - New Year, New Challenge!

Options

Replies

• cheerbabe080790
    cheerbabe080790 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    heyy all! I would love to join this 12 week challenge! My start weight is 160lbs my goal for 12 weeks is 145lbs. If i lose more that would be amazing!
    Name: Megan <3
    What are your main motivations for losing weight?: Im going to school and I want to look like the other girls, My fiancé kris and our wedding, i want to be bake to choose ANY wedding dress i want and wear a slinky bikini for the honeymoon ;)!
    What exercises do you like doing most?: I love dance, gymnastics and figure skating. Zumba is incredibly fun and Tracy andersons method is great too!
    What's your biggest food weakness?: omg anything creamy and cheesy and I'm done :(
    Where are your favourite holiday spots?: hmmm....New yOrk. i grew up there
    What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?: cheesecake factory and capital grille, either i eat my cals for a week or i spend a small fortune lol
    What was your favourite TV show growing up?: SAILOR MOON lol and rug rats, figure it out legends of the hidden temple
  • rescueangel
    rescueangel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the sexier by Valentines challenge, but I so love the idea of being a Loser!
  • ItsBcoz
    ItsBcoz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just what I need to get motivated !..... Can I please join too?
  • sock_17
    sock_17 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'd like to move to Loserville please :flowerforyou:
    starting at 179 and I'd love to be down to 167 by then.

Name: Jamie
    What are your main motivations for losing weight?: to have a healthy pregnancy sometime in the near future and my 3 year old son.
    What exercises do you like doing most?: Going for walks
    What's your biggest food weakness?: COOKIES!!! I can never stop at just one or two or three or. . .
    Where are your favourite holiday spots?: Our family cabin in the mountains
    What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?: Olive Garden
    What was your favourite TV show growing up?: Fraggle Rock

~ Jamie
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Excellent, I think we've room for 2 more and then our little group will be closed! :)
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Loserville! I would love to join as well!!!

Name: Kate
    What are your main motivations for losing weight?: Keep healthy and fit
    What exercises do you like doing most?: ZUMBA! :)
    What's your biggest food weakness?: CAKE...omg, I love cake! CAKE CAKE CAKE :)
    Where are your favourite holiday spots?: In the mountains!
    What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?: Red Lobster. I can't deny myself those cheddar biscuits
    What was your favourite TV show growing up?: Growing Pains
  • SaltyPlusSweet
    Options
    I'd like to join!
    cw 169
    goal weight for the 12 week challenge 150
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Name: Sam
    What are your main motivations for losing weight?:
    I hate the fact that I car about my weight now.. I never used to and I am horribly overweight.. I'd like to play football again and be able to keep up with the youngsters

What exercises do you like doing most?:
    I love football.. I love all sport actually. But I also love lifting heavy weight and pushing my body

What's your biggest food weakness?:
    I don't know how to answer this as its not so much a weakness as it is a habit. I crave things so I'll eat them. Theres no one thing that kills me everytime. At the moment my habit is fast food - and I'm definitely keen to break it.

Where are your favourite holiday spots?: The beach and Kruger National Park

What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?: Any Italian Restaurant

What was your favourite TV show growing up?: Gummi Bears :)

I currently weigh 208 and would like to be down to 195 :)
  • mono08
    mono08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd really love to join this group...looks fun and motivating!
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Name: Claire Gerdes

What are your main motivations for losing weight?: i want to be fitter and happy in my own skin. i also want to be as healthy as possible for having another baby and to be able to play and run around with them.

What exercises do you like doing most?: swimming and walking. i try to do other things but those are my favourites.

What's your biggest food weakness?: sweets and snacking. also my husband is a beanpole no matter what he eats and my son is going the same way (16months old) so they have big pizzas and fish and chips and all the stuff i want but cant have!

Where are your favourite holiday spots?: Havent had a holiday in years as we cant afford it but went to bath for my honeymoon which was lovely and i went to new zealand 7 years ago which was amazing!

What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?: KFC! love it.

What was your favourite TV show growing up?: Friends.
  • lemonjune
    lemonjune Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Might I join? :3 My name is Kyra, and if I could be down by 18 pounds (aiming high!) in twelve weeks that would just be awesome.
    Name: Kyra
    What are your main motivations for losing weight?: Buying clothes that I like, and not letting my weight hold me back from new challenges.
    What exercises do you like doing most?: Biking and swimming.
    What's your biggest food weakness?: Ice cream. Ohhh yum.
    Where are your favourite holiday spots?: Florida and Halifax, Nova Scotia.
    What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?: Cora's breakfast and brunch. Nomnomnom!
    What was your favourite TV show growing up?: I used to love that Art Attack show. Does anyone else remember it? :O
  • anne2064
    anne2064 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How do I join?! I just started this year and am pumped to make this resolution work (this time!!!) I love to have challenges - please include me! THANK YOU!!!
  • anne2064
    Options
    please add me if you have room - thanks!!!
  • poorcopies
    Options
    OK - WE ARE CLOSED! Sorry, but we don't want more than about 20 members as we prefer a smaller close knit group.

:)
  • anne2064
    Options
    What are your main motivations for losing weight?: ME! I have tried to do this for my spouse or my children or even our wedding. I want to be healthier for ME (and of course my loved ones)

What exercises do you like doing most?: walking my dog

What's your biggest food weakness?: Pasta, anything carb-olicious!

Where are your favourite holiday spots?: Geneva NY - my hometown!

What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?: ALL OF THEM.

What was your favourite TV show growing up?: Happy Days or the Waltons
  • poorcopies
    Options
    Everyone that posted before I posted the closed message is in, plus the old-timers!

Weights by tomorrow now!
  • wendyc122005
    Options
    Please let me know if you lose anyone! Your group sounds fun and motivating! Friend me if you like as I would like to follow you anyway!
  • atray87
    atray87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • mono08
    mono08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Name: Chianne
    What are your main motivations for losing weight?: To feel and look healthier, would also like to lose weight to better my running
    What exercises do you like doing most?: Running, Hip Hop Hustle
    What's your biggest food weakness?: Salty foods...mmmm....a bag of chips...
    Where are your favourite holiday spots?: Hawaii
    What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?: Macaroni Grill/Olive Garden (Damn you pasta!!!)
    What was your favourite TV show growing up?:FraggleRock/Hey Dude/Jem and the Holograms
  • ItsBcoz
    ItsBcoz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Here's a little about me:

Name: Pam
    What are your main motivations for losing weight?: Feeling Better (healthier)
    What exercises do you like doing most?: Zumba, Kickboxing and Swimming
    What's your biggest food weakness?: GRITS and Captain Crunch (which I'm starting to find in shops over here OH NO!!)
    Where are your favourite holiday spots?: Gozo
    What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?: My local Chinese
    What was your favourite TV show growing up?: Too many to mentioned - I love TV back in the 80s !