Looking For SmartA$$es

Options
13»

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I've got this rash that started after a weekend in San Fran full of drunken debauchery and glory holes. The cream the doctor gave me came with a hazmat symbol and some silver gloves and a lot of "may cause ...... and may contain ....." type lingo. Anyone know how soon I can expect relief or at least when the strange glow off my satchel will calm down? The itching is really cutting into my workout schedule but I may have found a way to log it as cardio.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've got this rash that started after a weekend in San Fran full of drunken debauchery and glory holes. The cream the doctor gave me came with a hazmat symbol and some silver gloves and a lot of "may cause ...... and may contain ....." type lingo. Anyone know how soon I can expect relief or at least when the strange glow off my satchel will calm down? The itching is really cutting into my workout schedule but I may have found a way to log it as cardio.
    LMAO!!!!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Some days... its like punching yourself in the nuts to offset the pain in your @ss!
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sound like my kind of people.

I'm and IT boy with a motor vehicle mechanics mouth.

That would be because I used to look after all the computer equipment in the Vehicle Work Shops.

Mouth engages followed by Brain.

So hit me with a friend request if you ain't full already :o)

Lets make this fun,
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Effing send the request already!

Not only do I have a dirty mind, have a raunchy (Army) mouth but I also log every day.

Trifecta.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    added, anyone is free to add me, love a sense of humor and a little debauchery ;)
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Must add I am very Jealous that your in NYC.

Only think that I want more than being able to get up and run/walk through Central Park everymorning is to be able to get up and run/walk along Venice Beach to work every morning.

Rain,Shine,Snow whatever. Love the Beach and Love central Park.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i get so tired of having to edit my posts on here before i send them, i swear like a trooper, love dirty jokes, does not get easily offended and if i were i'd come right out and tell ya rather than *****ing about it behind your back, but i'm not a music nerd, i like it but i couldn't tell you who was in the charts right now or anything like that. still feel free to add me
  • superflyrbi
    superflyrbi Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...even though I find this thread offensive and all the cussing in it pi$$e$ me off, so you guys knock it the f$5!k off before I report it. SQUIRREL! Now what was I saying?
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me .. love it!!!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Some days... its like punching yourself in the nuts to offset the pain in your @ss!

Looking for a great SmartA$$ supporter? He is the best!
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I am new to the forum, but am fun as hell, not sure how to "add" you, so maybe you could "add" me :) I have to lose 50-75lbs so I need all the laughs and help I can get!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

So I can track all you smart @sses in one place at a later time!