Cologne: Whats your assortment

Options
stayxtrue
stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
Thought this could be cool!

I know that I love colognes and all you girls out there! Always open to hear what you love on a man

So here is my current collection

Giorgio Armani - Attitude
Giorgio Armani - Aqua di gio
Versace - Man

I like to smell good :wink:

Replies

• Galletakek
    Options
    Clinique Men's Happy Cologne Spray!!! Smells sooooo good :D hands down the best guy cologne.
  • stayxtrue
    Options
    Clinique Men's Happy Cologne Spray!!! Smells sooooo good :D hands down the best guy cologne.

I am going to suss this one out, and if I like I shall purchase =]
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options

That's my brand, also Aramis at a push, but it's a bit over powering. I feel all Metro-sexual now.
  • stayxtrue
    Options

That's my brand, also Aramis at a push, but it's a bit over powering. I feel all Metro-sexual now.

Hahaha no way is it metro-sexual! Most of the guys in my gym wear colognes... sometimes it clashes a bit haha!
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Polo black & blue, some bod (actually smells very good), and nautica voyage
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You need to check out D&G's "The One"... it makes me swoon! Since buying this for my husband a couple of years ago, I've told some of my girl friends about it, and they have all purchased it for their husbands/boysfriends after checking it out. I get all giddy just thinking about it!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    My staples are:

Coco Channel
    Calvien Klein Euphoria
    Coach Poppy
    Clinique Happy
    Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
    Armani Code
    Usher for Women
    Donna Karan - Be Delicious, Pure DKNY, cashmere mist

Then simple patchouli and lavendar oils.

My husband has most of the same ones I have, except for the Mens fragrances.

Clinique Happy for Men
    Usher for Men
    Armani Code for men (my favorite on him)
    D&G Light blue for men
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Most guys wear too much cologne. It should be worn daily but only smelled by a lover.

That said, it's winter. I generally stick with the following:
    -John Varvatos -- a good, balanced scent with hints of leather, vanilla, Tamarind leaves, and date fruit. A little bit of tobacco's smokiness. A good everyday scent for those autumn and winter months.

- Ralph Lauren Double Black -- subtly darker and more mature than the Varvatos scent. Very intimate...within minutes of application, it becomes a lingering scent that only those closest to you acknowledge. It has coffee, nutmeg, cardamom, tonka bean, elemi, and juniper berry, among others, in the blend.

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as a "masculine" or "feminine" scent. Aromas do not have gender...that's really all about marketing. Santa Maria Novella's Melograno or Jo Malone's Lime Basil & Mandarin may be marketed to women, but mix one of those into your cologne regime during the warmer months. Those around you will appreciate it.
    -wtk
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Ed Hardy Black

D&G

And my absolute fav is Issey Miyake!
  • juan23sfa
    Options
    Lacoste Blue Sport-Best cologne ever!!
  • Melookprettyoneday
    Options
    Men's Faves:

Abercrombie and Fitch- AF Woods (Even though my blast of an X used to wear it!)
    Mary Kay - Velocity for Men
    ED Hardy - Blue Bottle ( Even though I hate ED - as in Ed Hardy and I guess erectile dysfunction)
    Axe Body Spray - Dark Temptation
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Forgot A&F Fierce...might be one of the hidden gold mines
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    i don't know any men's cologne's except for one, i just know either men smell good, like nothing, or bad lol

but when i was a teenager i had a guy friend who smelled amazing, he wore swiss army... i couldn't sniff him enough

if i come across someone with that one i'll have to be peeled off their t-shirt
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Hummer!

it smells SOOO good!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Polo black & blue, some bod (actually smells very good), and nautica voyage

These are the ones I buy for my hubby, very masculine ;)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I love Armani: Aqua Di Gio, Code, Mania
    Ed Hardy
    Candies for men

Nothing better then a great smelling guy

My husband wears the new Old Spice fresh collection deodorant the Denali smell and it is just like cologne it says it smells like wilderness, open air and freedom (lol) I LOVE it though!!!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I got my fiance Noir from bath and body and Very Sexy for Him by VS.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I don't wear cologne. There are several bottle of the same kind in my bathroom. Gifts from my wife. I never wear it. Not sure what it is.

I think the last time I wore cologne with any regularity, it was Hai Karate or Old Spice back in the 70's.

I usually smell like a combination of Irish Spring, Suave, Jack Daniels and La Gloria Cubana Cigars.
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    only 1.
    D&G light blue :heart:
  • cariliz
    cariliz Posts: 82
    Options
    Dolce & Gabbana The One
    Hugo by Hugo Boss (I know it's old school....but it still does it for me everytime!) :blushing: