I'M REACHING OUT

Options
Hi,

I am jill, and I am super excited to meet new people in the fitness pal network!

I have been a long lover of weight watchers, and with their program have lost and kept off over 40 lbs. However, I'm still short of 10 lbs that I need to loose to be at my most optimal weight. I hope with Fitness Pal I can try tracking my food from a more natural (cal, carbs, fats, and proteins) perspective and get the learning experience and meet the weight loss goals that I want.

I study massage therapy and hope to get certified in Advanced Personal Training and Yoga... maybe some day Nutrition. Health and well-being is a giant part of my life.

I need all the support I can get.

Eating can be both my virtue and my vice; learning to live with balance is my ultimate goal :)

Replies

• kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. It sounds like you are well on your way to being a healthier, happy you.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am jill, and I am super excited to meet new people in the fitness pal network!

I have been a long lover of weight watchers, and with their program have lost and kept off over 40 lbs. However, I'm still short of 10 lbs that I need to loose to be at my most optimal weight. I hope with Fitness Pal I can try tracking my food from a more natural (cal, carbs, fats, and proteins) perspective and get the learning experience and meet the weight loss goals that I want.

I study massage therapy and hope to get certified in Advanced Personal Training and Yoga... maybe some day Nutrition. Health and well-being is a giant part of my life.

I need all the support I can get.

Eating can be both my virtue and my vice; learning to live with balance is my ultimate goal :)
    Last 10 are usually the most challenging. Choice of exercises, intensity, and diet are key now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Sending you an invite! I am on the last few pounds too, so we'd be great support for each other.

I love meeting new people as well, anyone that wants more support can send me an invite as well.
  • kazpixie
    Options
    Sounds like you've been doing really well so far, good luck with getting the rest of the way there :)
  • emmy0417
    emmy0417 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good for you - I love that a healthy life style is a part of your life - not just wanting to lose the weight and not worry about it. I love yoga! Go get certified - that would be an AWESOME career. Good luck to you - this really does work if you use it everyday and stick to it! You CAN do it :)
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hello :happy:

So glad to hear about your journey. You are almost there!
    I like meeting new people that are into Yoga and a healthy lifestyle.

I'm on the last 5-10 pounds as well. But more importantly, I want to be lean and strong more than the scale going down.
    I love food! I love recipes, cooking, baking all kinds of meals. But eating healthy is a big part of my life and I love learning about new ways to eat healthier.

I love Yoga and recently went a retreat where I learned a lot of new techniques. It's something I would really like to get better and more knowledgeable about. I'm actually going to a class tonight! :heart:

I'm sending a request :flowerforyou: