How do you motivate when your sore from earlier workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i agree with you on it being hard to work out when you are sore..just think of it in the long run and how good you will feel after you work out is over:happy:
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    love bananas this could work love the link
  • mebras3775
    Options
    I try to work out everyday. I am usually sore everyday from the previous day's workout. Sometimes I just want to rest one day and not do it, but then I think of why I want to lose the weight and my end goal and I keep pushing myself. For the moments that I am in my workouts, the pain goes away but then the next day I am in pain again. Just keep focused. Bring yourself to workout. You know your muscles are working if they are sore.
  • jessicamckay13
    Options
    To me, soreness means that whatever I am doing is working-it's forcing my body to change and adapt to the stresses I put on it. So I think of it as a good sign. I'm extremely sore this week and the first couple minutes of a workout is pretty ouchy but once I get going I feel so much better. Keep at it! You're doing awesome!
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Please make sure you strectch before and after your workouts. Don't skip this. I usually warm up for 5min and then stretch. This has done wonders for stiffness/soreness.

Also, it's good to feel a little sore. You are waking those muscles up and they are responding...just think of it like that and you'll be good to go!
  • HLimpert25
    Options
    Working out eases my soreness usually.

mine too! I feel so much better after a workout.