Mommy to little ones, needing to lose 140...

Options
I'm the mommy of three wonderful children, two boys (2 and 4) and a baby girl (7 months). I have been slowly putting on weight for years. Have fought the overweight battle my entire life. Gotta lose it and keep it off! Anyone with a similar hectic and crazy life friend me...I can use all the help I can get! :smile:

Replies

• Mommy2boys1girl
    Mommy2boys1girl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention that my wonderful husband is also doing MFP and is a great help as we struggle through this together!
  • cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 28 (tomorrow!) and my kids are 10, 6, and my twins are 9 months! I need to drop the same amount...will friend you!
  • JondaC
    JondaC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    No kids of my own (doc says because of my size), but I'm currently raising my 2 neices (6 and 3) an nephew (13). I need to lose about the same amount. Such an undertaking, but it can be done!!!
  • kaylaf08
    Options
    I have somewhere around 60lbs to lose but I have a 2.5 year old and an 11 month old. My husband is deployed so this is hetic life is all on me right now! We can do this!
  • xkimberlyannx
    Options
    I have 3 boys 4,2,1 year olds I did have 100 lbs to lose I've lost 47 so far and I know its really hard but I actually like exercising now because its my only me time. U can add me :)
  • tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi you can friend me. I'm a mommy to a 10 month old and need to lose 100lbs plus...