FYI- sale on heart rate monitor at big 5 this week.

Options
I got a Bowflex heart rate monitor with chest strap. It is regular $129 and was on sale for $39!!! I think it's good all week. It seems to be good, you need to enter all your info sex, age, weight etc.

Figured I'd let you all know!

Replies

• SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    where's big 5? Do they have a website?
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yes, they have a website. Just google Big 5 Sporting Goods. I'm in California and we have several.
  • jowen101
    jowen101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I looked couldn't find it. If you want to could you post the link to it?
  • Luv2BMommy
    Options
    bump
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    www.big5sportinggoods.com
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    Ok not to be a complete out of the fitness loop dork, but what is the point of a HRM. I get that it tells you your heart rate, but is that it! Then do ya have to do some fancy math to figure out calories burned or something.
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    It calculates your calories burned for you. This one has you enter in all your info, sex, age, weight etc. Then it tracks your heart rate and tells you the calories you burned.
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ok not to be a complete out of the fitness loop dork, but what is the point of a HRM. I get that it tells you your heart rate, but is that it! Then do ya have to do some fancy math to figure out calories burned or something.

You can also combine your HRM with Apps like CardioTrainer, Endomondo and a few others. Cardio and Endomondo are free for Andriod or iPhone.
  • Pebbles536
    Options
    thanks