newbie from aus !!!!

hi im from country victoria and looking for some motivated and encouraging friends to join me on my journey

Replies

• HELLO. IM FAIRLY NEW TOO, BUT JUST STARTING TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE SITE
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Country NSW
  • wittey
    wittey Posts: 1
    Hi Newbie from Aus.... Greetings from newbie in the UK!

So this is the year I plan to get it right, over the past 3yrs my weight has had a steady increase and now at almost 3stone heavier I felt it was time to get myself sorted. A work colleague told me about this site and so far so good it's great that you can update on the go which makes me more aware of what and when I eat, several times I have caught myself going to eat something that I did not want or need but knowing I have 1200cals a day makes it so much easier, no weighing, checking for carbs etc... I'm finding that the weight watchers food range helps but try to make as much fresh food as possible. Never had so many vegetables in such a short period but already feeling better. Im 3lb down so far so a promising start. Newbie from Aus I wish you every success on this journey to a healthy and happier you