40-45 lbs to lose??

Options
Anyone else in this category? I have only 4.5 months to get this accomplished. Anyone out there want to help keep each other motivated?

Replies

• rowdyb18
    Options
    i just recently started mine back, went from 180 to 220 and i said no more so i want to lose 45lbs by summer.
  • JSMSDSAS05
    JSMSDSAS05 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm already with ya on the 30DS and I'm in the same boat of needing to lose 40 pounds!
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm already with ya on the 30DS and I'm in the same boat of needing to lose 40 pounds!

I did day two and about died again..
  • angieread
    angieread Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's about what I'd like to lose too. Don't have a timeframe in mind, although I'd love to look great on our boat this summer!
  • mkboval
    Options
    Count me in. I have 50 that I would like to lose but 40 would be a reasonable amount that I would be happy with. How are you doing so far?
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Im doing ok. Got on the scale (I didnt do that when I started on here) so I was a little heavier than I thought. but only by 5 lbs so I didnt panic. I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Very Very sore and showed me how out of shape I am, but I am super excited about it. AND it comes with a free meal plan which I am using. The meal plan matches my calorie goal from this site exactly so that works out great.
  • derekinness01
    Options
    Im starting today! Need to get from 212 down to 170! Lets do this
  • gingerninja22
    gingerninja22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    exactly in the same boat!
  • maysflower
    Options
    Count me in! I have 40 lbs to go before I hit my goal.
  • ste1eler
    Options
    Yes count me in I want to be about 50lbs less by May:smile:
  • youknome
    Options
    I'm definitely in.

I too have around 5 months to lose it by, I'm currently 211.2lbs and trying to get to 168lbs by summer.

Going to be a challenge, but it is do-able!
  • rlwart
    rlwart Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My theme for 2012 is to lose 40 lbs by the time I turn 40 (December 2012) I'm working against a very tricky thyroid with Hashimoto's and even at 5'2" the skinniest I will ever get is 140 and then people start telling me not to lose more weight, and my tailbone hurts when I sit, so that's the goal! 40 lbs.
  • Leesseebee
    Options
    Why are you all putting a time frame on this weight loss? It is not always a predictable process-putting a time goal might just lead to frustration and giving up...
    one step towards health at a time, friends!
    And, as my mom says, you didn't put it on in a day, so it won't come off in a day...(or 4.5 months or whatever)
  • allaboutk
    allaboutk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me to your friend list, We can motivate each other. allaboutk
  • SunshineCarrie
    Options
    Yes, I have got around 40 pounds to lose, and I would like to get it done by summer. Tomorrow am starting (or rather re-starting) 30DS and doing running (and Zumba probably) as my cardio. Let's get this done! :)
  • mexchica72
    mexchica72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 45 pounds to lose and will gladly join in!
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • abc2003family
    abc2003family Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, count me in also! I also am going to lose 40 pounds and most importantly...keep it off! Feel free to friend me!
  • stephfree3
    stephfree3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! I started at 178 (I'm only 5' 1") and now around 170. I haven't weighed in for over 2 weeks, need to buy a scale. Anyway, I want to get down to 130. But if I'm 135 and wearing a 6, I'll be stopping and going to maintenance! Everyone "wears" the weight differently and I am trying to focus on the tape measure. My step-son is getting married this year but they haven't set a date yet, possibly August. I want to wear a fabulous dress and have fun shopping for it! I'm at the 8 week mark and need lots of encouragement - it seems sooooo slow!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I find making myself accountable to other people really helps with making sure I keep going with the weight loss! If you can`t share your successes with people it's suddenly so much harder!

I would like to lose 40 pounds! (though really I have 55lbs to lose) for right now I am looking to lose 10lbs per month, which I have done in the past, so I don't feel like I am too crazy.