Before & After Pics..only 6 POUNDS..can you even tell??

Options
124»

Replies

• Leisa42
    Leisa42 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look like the perfect example of you can lose inches without loseing pounds! Are you measuring? Looks like you've lost 15 or 20 to me. You have def lost inches!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You've definitely lost inches from your stomach and everything looks a lot firm! Keep up the good work!!!
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference!!! Wish I had taken pics when I first started so I could see if 8 lbs makes a difference for me. Keep up the great work!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference. You look great!
  • toodabarn
    toodabarn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can tell too..look at your wait and hips in both pictures, there is a difference :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell.. your tummy is flatter and Im just so jealous of your butt lol.. keep it up cause you look great :)
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    Options
    YOU CAN DEFINITELY TELL.
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    yes you def can tell! you go girl !! u might get a tape measure so you can see the inches come off with the weight! u look great keep up the good work!
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Holy jeez...idk how tall you are but that 6 pounds made one hell of a difference! Your hips look smaller, you stomach looks flatter... it's everywhere. 6 pounds?! yeesh... and no need to be offended, but your *kitten* looks pretty awesome lol
  • dancinonwater
    dancinonwater Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can totally tell! You look awesome! This really modivates me, as I really want to look good for camp and I've kind of been slacking on my diet, so I have calculated that if i follow my diet religiously, I will only be able to loose 6 lb by then. I will definitely continue to diet after that, but I wanna look great at camp! Your before and after pictures prove that it can be done! Good luck!
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    its made huge difference but on me i cnt tell the difference yet. gud luck to you :smile:
  • kmacc0443
    Options
    I totally see it! Flatter tummy and look at that awesome waist line! Keep going, don't be discouraged! And I have to agree with some of the others...your booty looks amazing! :)
  • petersoncl
    Options
    What a difference!!! It shows. You look great.
  • ivorylynch
    Options
    Awesome work. You did some great toning. KUDOS Girl!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    girl most definately you can tell. great job and don't give up.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!