Looking for ladies who are 40+ and have at least 50lbs to lo

Options
13»

Replies

• srdeaver
    srdeaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and would like to lose 65 lbs. -- I have just started on my journey and would love to share my journey with "friends"!!
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in Nov 2012, but I have way more than 50lbs to lose. I would love to have a new friend :smile:
  • ourstable
    Options
    I'm 47, have 4 kids and want to lose about 65 lbs. I've been on here before and tried to lose weight but gave up. This time I'm here to stay until I reach my goal weight.
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to be 53 in March...want to lose 70 lbs. (NOT by March :laugh:) Am a caregiver to my husband, and work full time.
    40+ women ROCK
  • jan115
    jan115 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I will be 57 next week - Yikes! I started this program about 6 weeks ago, My current goal is 32 pounds, but if I reach that, my new goal will be another 25 to get me where I want to be. I was a rail-thin child and only put the weight on after 3 kids and menopause. I finally decided that I need to be more active, get my arthritic joints moving, shed some of this weight, have more energy, and just feel better about myself. I love the support I've found here, as well as the positive results, and my husband and daughter have joined in also.

By all means, please friend me - We can cheer each other on!
  • sumone2012
    Options
    Hi I fit this category and hope you will add me. I will upload a photo next. Need to lose 50 lbs; focus is on 10 lbs at a time. I find this app really easy and now looking to build support. Thanks in advance. CS
  • mjsimmons1224
    Options
    Hello I'm 48 my birthday is this Saturday. I need to lose 50 lbs. I'm just getting started. I need assistance with this whole program. Any advice - is greatly appreciated. Step one - load a picture, :smile: I live in the DC Area. I need your support. Thanks! My name is Myra!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 44 and have lost 29 of the 80 pounds i need to lose so I have at least 51 pounds to go - welcome!
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and have at least 50 more to lose! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • sewme25
    sewme25 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new to this site, I have 50 pounds to lose, would like to be friends. I have diabetes complications that make it hard to lose weight, support and friendship would be nice, you can add me:flowerforyou: !
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 45 and have approx. 50 lbs. to lose. I lost 50 lbs. about 2 years ago, but have since gotten remarried, had surgery and some of the weight has crept back on. I struggle with being consistent with my eating and working out and have struggled to get back on the wagon seriously. Would appreciate having another MFP pal!! Friend me if you want. :smile:
  • tessaeve
    tessaeve Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 44 and started out with 70 lbs to lose. I've got about 40 more to go. Feeling a little less motivated now that I am in a plateau and I'm in need of friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42 and I have about 50 pounds left to lose to my goal weight. I have been on this journey for 5 months, recently have hit a plateau and could use some more friends to motivate me.

The good news I finally lost the baby weight from my second child - the not so wonderful part is he is now 13! I guess better late than never!