Starting Again....

Options
Hi Everyone,

I joined MFP last year and worked my butt off and ended up loosing some weight which was great!!

Then summer hit, and I hit the beach and left the weights to gather dust.....well, it's time to start again.

I'm looking for some inspirational friends, someone like me who is determined and religiously going to the gym.

It would be nice to keep in touch with some people with the same goals!

I am also entertaining the thought of entering into a fitness competition once I get back into the groove and start to loose weight again.

Any takers?!

I am 27, female, about 150 (will have to confirm once I get my scale working again), in a commited relationship, and ready to kick some butt at the gym!!! Goal weight is around 125-135 whichever I am the most healthiest at.

Hope to hear from you:)

:happy:

Replies

• wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    Hellz Yeah!!! I'd love to trade exercises and fitness plans with you!! Welcome Back! I just returned today after a month or so off track :)
  • Ninetta
    Ninetta Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hellz Yeah!!! I'd love to trade exercises and fitness plans with you!! Welcome Back! I just returned today after a month or so off track :)

LOVE your energy!!!! Thans for the response :)
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    How has things been going for you? I've been hitting the gym pretty hard core the past 2 weeks. I ACHE everywhere! But, it feels good, I have so much energy right now it's insane!

I have actually begun to RUN! LOL ok, so 1.5 minutes every 5 or 6 minutes on the treadmill...but, still, running is running right??

I've been developing a pretty intense, but, totally doable wieght training workout too. And, for the first time in my 'ginger' life I am using a tanning bed! It will probably take me all of the 100 minute pkg just to begin to change color...but, whatever, the infusion of Vitamin D feels damn good right after an intense workout :)