Young and lookin for friends :)

Options
Wow, that sounds kinda sad lol I am young and looking to get down to about 120-125 lbs...wanna help?:). I don't have much to lose, I'm mainly just looking to tone myself into shape, but it is still a struggle...I have no 'age limit' as some others have posted and I would love to help motivate u too...we can do it together :) never too early to start working on that summer bikini body

Replies

• avesoriano
    Options
    Hi there! Would love to be your friends :) No doubt you can get that weight.

So whats your game plan?
    Lol
  • donkraft
    donkraft Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    add me.
  • hybridscientist
    hybridscientist Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm a 28 year old Australian girl, I'll be friends with you if you want :) I've just started this thing too!
  • gbigman
    Options
    The journey is for all. It is hard and challenging for all. I know that you can get to your goal. you will have to dig deep. Keep me informed of your progress!
  • inge88
    inge88 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I don't have much to lose either, it's the last kilos that are the hardest! Good luck on your journey!
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    Hey, i'm a young Nz girl, not looking to lose too much weight, just tone up. I'm watching what I eat and i've joined the gym. I'm hoping 2012 will bring me a healthier me. Feel free to add me, fellow young mfp'ers