HELP!

Options
Okay, I am becoming really discouraged with myself right now and needing your help. I fell off the wagon and gained 6 pounds and NEED to change that. So, does anyone know of good yoga/pilates videos for over weight people?

Replies

• 175to125
    Options
    I don't know any for over weight people specifically, but you could check out pop pilates on youtube. I love doing her workouts. :)
  • jwolfdh
    jwolfdh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i know it can be a little...overwhelming?...to make your diary public (it was for me!), but i'm sure we could all give you much better tips on food/exercise and weightloss if we are able to see more detail as far as what your day to day intake and exercise has been so far
  • lenny776
    Options
    I do the P90X yoga but I the program is a bit expensive but well worth it for me! I have lost over 30 pounds (195-165 at 5'8") and still have three weeks to go in the last phase, phase three. Every week that I have lost weight it was when I was drinking lots of water, like 10 bottles (16.9 oz) per day and at my meals eating my vegetables before eating any meat. When I did this I wasn't too hungry after dinner and presto chango the weight came off. Don't get discouraged and try to figure out what triggered you to gain weight; stress, holidays, loneliness etc. (those are my big triggers) Then try to plan what you will do the next time one of those situations comes up again. Good luck!!!