Back again, this time with Zumba wii

Options
Hey everyone.. i though i would make a little post up..I manage to lost only a stone last year..But this year im more focus to get this weight off..So as wednesday i started my diet/new life style change.. and bought the zumba for the wii..Im so hooked on it. After your first workout you can feel all the soreness in your arms legs and stomach.. i do like that fact there is alot of booty shaking in this one which works alot on your middle area...

This is my day 3 and im ready to go for a 20 min workout to start my day off..

Im just wondering if anyone as had much sussess using the wii zumba.. and how fast do you see results?

Replies

• bekisimpkins
    bekisimpkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done on last year's stone weight loss - right now (at my starting point) that sounds amazing!

I've used the Wii Zumba a few times and am really struggling with it. I've been to classes before and although it takes a little while to get to grips with the moves, I just about keep up and eventually get the hang of it. This has happened with the Wii version. It might just be a practice thing, but it wasn't until the last exercise in the 20minute section that I actually felt like I was doing something! Last night, I ended up finishing the Zumba after the 20minutes and put Wii Active Sports on aswell. I ached after that!

Good luck for 2012!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Haha i done that yesterday i played zumab for 40 mins then put just dance 3 on for 20 mins i think then put zumba back on.. ive also got the wii sport that came with the wii.. and i was playing baseball and woke up with a sore arm.. must be good for the arms..

When doing the wii zumba and it comes to the belly moving parts i feeling my stomach going sore but in a good way so i know its working.. ive just up the level from easy to medium..

I do get what you mean with the moves though i know most of them but some are little hard to get the just of.. so i try change the move a little so i can manage it..

Just finished my 20 mins section aswell and i feel it in my stomach and back lol probs wise moving to medium

and thanks for the adivce :) xxx
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Only manage 40 mins today.. But im currently making soup and had a great healthy day.. plus im off to work soon so more excerise. xxx