Wii Fit Challange

Options

Replies

• Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on the horse after an insanely busy weekend and last few days! We are moving at work and have not been doing the wii exercises, but I have still been doing cardio. I took my 2 year old daughter on a bike ride last night and my rear end is punishing me for it!! LOL :laugh:
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    ok guys! time to regroup!!! Where is everyone?!? I know Joeysmuse has been ill. Let's get back on that horse guys...less than a week left and we start a new section of the challenge!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • salamander_35
    Options
    Hi everyone! This topic is VERY interesting to me because I've been thinking of investing in a Wii Fit. It would be a lot of $$$ since we don't even have the Wii system yet:grumble: But you are all making it seem like it is SO worth it so please keep up the challenge 'cuz I want to join as soon as I can make the purchase happen! Good job at making this journey as enjoyable as possible!
  • megan145
    Options
    This is for yesterday and I just realized I put today's date when I updated my signature this morning =P

Ok!

10 min hula: 3423
    20 min step: 3208
    Adv Step: 601
    Long Run: 295%

How are the rest of you doing?
  • sarahlouise87
    Options
    Just started doing my wii fit again, would love to join in with the new challenges if thats ok, when does the new one start? :smile:
  • megan145
    Options
    Our new challenge will start on the 22nd and you are very welcome to join. I'm not sure which section we will be doing, Joeysmuse will let us know. We just did aerobics so it will be one of the 3 other workout sections (crosses fingers "yoga yoga yoga" lol).
  • megan145
    Options
    come on guys! Where is everyone?!?
  • megan145
    Options
    :sad: :brokenheart: :sad: :cry:
  • lmdavis804
    lmdavis804 Posts: 81
    Options
    Can I still join? I love my wii fit, but sometimes need an incentive to do it. If ok, how do I get started? Thanks
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Ok, I really got to get back with this!! I've been doing actual running and I did a 30 min free run on the wii Monday night!! Talk about hard!!! I wanted to give up and quit at least 4 times, but I did do the whole thing!!! Can't wait for the new section!!! I am really seeing a difference in my endurace, the weight doesn't seem to want to come off though!! I'll get there. Good luck everyone!!!!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    Thanx for posting that link for me...I want it!! let me know what I need to do.

Thanx again! :flowerforyou:
  • Delphi
    Delphi Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am definitely up for the challenge! Though i prefer the My Fitness Coach cardio in conjunction with the step aerobics with the wii fit. Regardless I'm in! :D
  • pixxel123
    pixxel123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to get in on the next Wii Fit challenge!! Please let me know what I need to do - Thanks!

Amy
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    Where did you get that wii fit challenge button on your forum signature? Just curious....

:flowerforyou:
  • megan145
    Options
    Ok guys! Good to finally hear back from some of you lol I was beginning to get worried!

For all of the old challengers and for anyone new that wants to join the new session (and I'm sure joeysmuse will start a new thread) starts on the 22nd. I'm not sure what we'll be doing but we just did aerobics so...yeah.

I made my button on bighugelabs.com/flickr
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I jusy got my Wii last week and bought the Wii Fit. However, I find it really slow and the intervals are short.... Being that you guys are very experienced with it. Will someone please explain how I can make the exercise last longer than the default time. I've looked in every menu.

Ohh, I would really like to join the challenge starting on the 22nd :flowerforyou:

Thanks for your attention :)
  • Charity776
    Charity776 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested!! Love the Wii and cannot wait to get Active this weekend.
  • joeysmuse
    joeysmuse Posts: 87
    Options
    Ok Yall I am back... BOY AM I GLAD TO BE WORKING OUT AGAIN. bronchitis is not all the way gone but I can do more than i could before. I see we have a bunch of new people for the next month.

What do you all want to do next month? this is what I was thinking
    10 minute free run
    Advanced step twice
    strength training (our goal will be to try to open all the excercises)
    yoga (our goal will be to try to open all the excercises)
    5 minute Hula hoop to cool down

I am up for any suggestions you may have.
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    I think that sounds great joeysmuse! I already have all the strength and yoga unlocked, but I can still do them all. I'm ready to take on anything!!
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo excited to see this challenge! I love my Wii Fit, but I really needed some motivation to do it. I would love to start on the 22nd! I just began on this website yesterday, and I think it is so amazing how the challenges are set and how everyone responds. Count me in!

:wink: