The diff 60 days on MFP can do PICS

Options
124»

Replies

• Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!! You are looking smokin hot!!! would love to have in my bed tonight ;)

I'm sure that was probably meant to be a compliment but was pretty inappropriate.

Dont worry im Amzberry's husband :)

LOL dork <3
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!! You are looking smokin hot!!! would love to have in my bed tonight ;)

I'm sure that was probably meant to be a compliment but was pretty inappropriate.

Dont worry im Amzberry's husband :)

Ah...
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    That was a pretty cute thing to say :) (now that everyone knows who you are lmao).
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    I was trying to figure how everyone knew what you l ooked like before. Lol. I think posting the link is okay with maybe a "warning bra pic" disclaimer.

They werent even that bad, I have seen pics just the same on here. But now I'm too scared to even link to them lol, wonder if the others got warnings...
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    Okay I took away my (lack of ;-) cleavage, should be ok to post.

4weeksdiff-1-1.jpg

IMG_0340-1.jpg
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is seriously awesome!!!!!!

A huge change in just 60 days! I'm green with envy!
  • 1059alexandra
    Options
    You look amazing!! I can't believe how much work you did in 61 days. I'm so inspired!
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    You look amazing!! I can't believe how much work you did in 61 days. I'm so inspired!

Thanks, I was pretty determined to have no excuses not to swim with my kids this year :) I was swim suit ready. Still got a wee pot belly to move tho lol
  • dreaminchicken
    Options
    Wow, I honestly cannot believe the transformation with your tummy, let alone in 60 days! Your pics have really inspired me that maybe there is hope for me where my tummy is concerned so thanks for posting. You say you did 30 mins exercise everyday - was that toning? What sort of exercise did u do?
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    Wow, I honestly cannot believe the transformation with your tummy, let alone in 60 days! Your pics have really inspired me that maybe there is hope for me where my tummy is concerned so thanks for posting. You say you did 30 mins exercise everyday - was that toning? What sort of exercise did u do?

Thanks :) the Hip Hop Abs DVDs, and then the 30 DS (altho I haven't got to level 3 yet) and just walking the dog. Because it's only about 30 mins of my time I don't take a day off. I also googled some exercise moves and made up my own circuits when I got bored of the DVDs :)
  • CindyCountingCalories
    Options
    Okay I took away my (lack of ;-) cleavage, should be ok to post.

4weeksdiff-1-1.jpg

IMG_0340-1.jpg

(Lack of :laugh: ) Sounds like me!

Congrats you really did an amazing job!
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Amazing progress in so little time!
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    Update, weighed in Sat, and am at 62.7 kg. So 3.8 kgs in 61 days and 12.5 cm gone from my waist :) Yippy!
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wowwww... amazing!! Great Job!
  • akjstyles
    akjstyles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic job! what a difference in 60 days!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!