update - 40+ pounds lost w/ pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    well done =) u can see a hugeeee difference!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great Job
    You inspire others!
  • apatrick106
    apatrick106 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!! Looking Good!!
    I am loving all the post with everyone's pics of success!! It is really helping me see it can be done with eating right and working out!!! No fad diet or pills!!! I was just thinking ummm it is Friday maybe I will go to Chipotle for lunch then after seeing everyone's post of their success it has changed my mind! I will eat my salad and know my day will come when I post my success pics!

LOVE MFP!!
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!! Congrats!!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job and looking SOOOO much better - you have lost the moobs! (do Americans use that term - man boobs!)
  • sassycassy
    sassycassy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!! Keep up the great work! Congrats!!!
  • stryfe101
    Options
    You are doing a great job and looking SOOOO much better - you have lost the moobs! (do Americans use that term - man boobs!)

LOL yes we use the term man boobs....actually...I'm proud of mine..lol. I've got a t-shirt i'll wear once I lose a few more pounds to fit in it...it says on the front in big, bold letters "man boobs are sexy" and yes I've worn it in public, and I will once again...I ain't skeered..lol

Gray

P.s. Thanks everybody!!! all the positive comments help to keep me going! Hopped on our elliptical machine last night to start that leg of the journey....i've got a lot of work to do..I only managed 10 minutes...sheesh i'm out of shape..
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Looking good..Im sure you are feeling great too! Keep up the good work!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    awesome, keep it up!! you're doing great :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!