Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is 30 Day Shred just for women?

I have read many amazing things about it, and seen many amazing results and progress pics, etc. Is it just for women? Maybe I can rop my wife into doing it with me. Is it a bear?

Replies

• CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    I did a challenge last fall and we had one man in our group. He did very well on it and went on to do ripped in 30.
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Though it seems to target women in some of the exercises I believe it is designed for both men and women. I have done the first level of the DVD and it is very demanding. I didn't stick to it unfortunately so I can't tell you if it works. I can't stand the fake encouragement you get from recorded trainers, and there is a bit of it in the DVD.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    I think it's good for both, it just marketed to women more.
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    My husband did it last year before a big off road motorcycle ride he does annually (border of CA to Cabo San Lucus). He said he was in the best shape of his adult life are really prepared for the ride.
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Jillian Michaels marketing is always towards women, BUT I completed both 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30 with my wife last summer. Men can certainly do it and it is a challenging workout, especially for a beginner regardless of M or F. I used larger dumbbells than what the girls in the dvd use but otherwise found it to be a good circuit training workout and the wife and I enjoyed doing it together.