Replies

• CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I refuse to not finish this journey I started!! :happy:
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I refuse to put a timeline on everything in my life and enjoy the ride.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I refuse to let the fact that my finances are in the toilet be an excuse to stop going to the gym & overeating. The finances I can fix... I just have to sell the rental house & get a job (or 2 at this point). Anybody wanna buy a duplex in Ontario? Message me for details!
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    I refuse to let other things going on in my life distract my focus on being a healthier me.
  • weldinchic
    weldinchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I refuse to be stressed about things that aren't in my control and be happy with what I have achieved and what I plan on achieving!
  • Calorie_Killa
    Options
    I refuse to put a timeline on everything in my life and enjoy the ride.

I love this one!
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I refuse to slip into apathy.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I refuse to believe I can't...when deep down, I know I can. When "I can" prevails, I win. and I can so totally rock this journey. I refuse to believe otherwise.
  • thompsoj05
    thompsoj05 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I refuse to say "i haven't lost all the baby weight" anymore. She's nearly 14, the excuse is pathetic.
    [/quote

Yeah..but come on its kinda of true..my son is 13 and he did damage to my body that it has yet to recover from:smile:
  • coppercurlz
    Options
    I refuse to go back to that dumb thread about how some booty call wants to go bat sh$t crazy fatal attraction on some innocent woman.

?!?!? :noway:
  • sdlewis25
    Options
    I refuse to give up on my weightloss journey this time......
  • Leesseebee
    Options
    I refuse to let the negativity of my work environment cloud my vision!

YES!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I refuse to be unhealthy again and I refuse to keep talking about how I hate how my stomach looks!! I've had four kids and with the help of my great friends I have come to the realization that it is still beautiful!!!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I refuse to refuse junkfood.
  • Leesseebee
    Options
    I refuse to believe I can't...when deep down, I know I can. When "I can" prevails, I win. and I can so totally rock this journey. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Also, YES!
  • aalekova
    Options
    ohwow, what a morning inspirations. tnx everyone. I refuse to forget personal power again.
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I refuse to get discouraged by numbers on a scale not descending when I expect them to!
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I refuse to not make the best of every situation I am in. I live a very good life, with family and a husband that LOVES me for me and supports me in everything. I am waking up everyday this year telling myself how lucky I am!
  • aalekova
    Options
    My point exactly
  • pauldbarnhart
    pauldbarnhart Posts: 5,999 Member
    Options
    I refuse to sit around and wait for someone else to do what I've been called to do.