Snacks

Options
2»

Replies

• Amerka
    Amerka Posts: 10
    Options
    I like the PROTI snacks. Had some BBQ Snacks the other day, they weren't GREAT but they were not bad! Low everything and are made with Soy Protien. They have Sour Cream also and their protien bars are good. I really like the protien bars.....

10068634.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Yolanda_dlc
    Yolanda_dlc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In another note...my down fall is I like to eat when I'm studying...so I weigh out a serving size of pistachios (in shell) to munch on while studying. It takes a lot longer to break into the shell and slows up the eating process. It is a lot better then munching on chips and popcorn which takes little to no effort to pop into your mouth.

=)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    honey braided pretzels...string cheese...carrots...apples and peanut butter....almonds...crackers....lettuce and hummus....greek yogurt and honey...special k cereal bars....strawberries with a few chocolate chips on top....blueberries and granola....frozen raspberries and chocolate chips....

...Just to name a few. haha

Have you ever tried Pop chips? They're awesome! :smile:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    POP CHIPS!!! They are my absolute favorite snack. I eat them even when I'm not dieting. They are all natural, no artificial flavors or colors, no cholesterol, 0 grams of saturated fat and trans fat, 120 calories for 23 chips, 4 grams of fat. They taste sooooo good. I get them in either Costco or in the health food isle of the supermarket.

^^^Yes. They saved my life lol! I am a chip snacker...I no longer eat any other chips but these! :love:
  • plt55
    plt55 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im also A chip aholic lol I love Lays Light 1 oz is 75 calories the whole bag is 7 servings whole bag 525 im a little ashamed (not much) that somedays I HAVE to EAT the whole bag not nutrious but completely satisfying
  • mnmdance
    mnmdance Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Never had pop chips! I will have to try them:)
  • mnmdance
    mnmdance Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Never had pop chips! I will have to try them:)
  • jenniferijulia
    jenniferijulia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I used to be a chip a holic...I have now moved to Rold Gold pretzel sticks...100 calories for 53 of those yummy little things!
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Any type of nuts, popcorn, edemame (I like mine baked in the oven on a cookie sheet with salt and pepper). Lately for my sweet fix, Hershey's Kisses, because they are a pain in the *kitten* to unwrap!
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • danniellexxx
    Options
    Easy ones are ... bit of cheese, bits of cut up vegetable, pieces of fruit, water ...