Pardon me while i LOL

Options
Troll
Troll Posts: 922 Member
i just stepped outside to check the mail before i did cardio, and a man from down the street was riding his lawnmower down the road. Im in my workout gear, so he pulls up and says, "you work out a lot, huh? I see you jogging all the time." i notice two 5lb dumbells in his lap. "yes'sir, 6 days a week." he puffs his chest out and goes,"yeah, my resolution is to work out, im doing this twice a day, 3 days a week." all i could muster was a crackling "good for you." before darting inside. He drove, feet propped up, for one more driveway, and then 3 driveways back to his house. He never touched the dumbells. despite being perfectly capable of chasing one of his lunatic dogs when it escapes, he drives his lawnmower across the yard to pick something up. And apparently as long as you have ten pounds on your lap, riding a lawnmower the length of a football field is a good burn. Im gonna skip cardio and just rock in my recliner with my cat in my lap. How about you?

Replies

• PoochPottery
    Options
    OH LORDY!! Thanks for the laugh!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    LMFAO! If only I knew it was this easy a year ago. I guess all I was missing during my couch potato years was holding the pizza box in my lap instead of insisting it sit on the table. How could I have been so ignorant.
  • jtoller
    jtoller Posts: 12
    Options
    Funny