Driver's License Weight

Options

Replies

• shaj316
    shaj316 Posts: 161
    Options
    ha...funny post. I lied about my weight at 16...I was 220 and told the lady to put 200. I had every intention of losing the weight, but of course never did. Since I don't want to deal with the bureaucracy involved with changing it, I never have and its now officially 97 lbs off. I doubt I'll ever change it because of said bureaucracy...
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    NC doesn't require weight for our licenses....thank god.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I don't have a license but I did lie when I got my first Ohio state id card. I told them I weighed 60 pounds less than I really did. When I got my new card last year I didn't bother to change the weight (even though I weighed 30 lbs less) and only had them correct my height because I found out I was an inch taller.
  • maryann441
    maryann441 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    In NJ there is Sex, Height and Eye color - no weight

There used to be weight....I remember because I was 118 but they put 128 by accident and I was MAD! It was like that until they took it off altogether!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    mine doesnt have weight, but my PICTURE on the other hand.... i was big. i NEED to change it... i either get denied into places or second guessed because people dont think its me lol :(
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hurray! in North Carolina they don't put weight on the driver license.

I think I'm moving to North Carolina....lol
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Hurray! in North Carolina they don't put weight on the driver license.

Yep, no weight in NC. It's kind of silly for them to put it on there anyway, DLs are good for YEARS, it's not likely for most people to stay that same weight for years so why put it on there?

Anyway, the pic on my license is from when I was 9 months pregnant with my first baby, so I was right around 170 lbs and bloated. LOL
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Mine has been a lie since day one of being a licensed driver. This last time I renewed I finally made it closer to the truth but it's still a lie. Hell I even lied on my ID for work. Who in their right mind is going to announce their true weight in front of peers?
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i just reached what mine says... 165. i was 35 pounds above that for a long time
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    My drivers license says that I am 161 lbs but, in reality I was 167 lbs. I weigh 136 lbs now. I think I may change it once I reach my final weight goal.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Mine is about 10lbs thinner than I really am *sigh* because I've gained, not because I lied :)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Mine says 240, though I've clocked in at 202. So far no one has noticed except for one gas station attendant. He looked at me then at the card before asking if it were me. I'm hoping he meant because of the weight loss. I'm also featured with pink and black hair, whereas I don't have that style (or color) anymore.
  • pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    I went yesterday cause I had to renew.
    I got to take a new picture, which is great because I looked awful in my old on.
    Plus I have grown 3 inches, and I have lost 25 pounds from the weight that was on it before.

But i put my weight at 120, so that when I get to my goal weight my license will be right. Haha, but I have to get a new one again in 9 months cause I am getting married, so it's kind of irrelevant.
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    we don't have what our weight is on drivers licences here in Ireland
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    weight on your drivers license? Bloody hell I have had mine since I was 17....lol it would be rather horribly wrong

We don't do anything that barbaric in England
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy that mine doesn't have my weight on it. Got it when I was 15 or 16 and 125 lbs... that would just be embarrassing to have on there now (I'm at 180).
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    lucky for us floridians, its not on there! :)
  • alohashley
    alohashley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    30 pounds heavier than my license and hell yes I would change it if I was less!!!!!
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm 40lbs under what my drivers license states. I don't want to even talk about my picture. But, I'm gonna wait awhile to renew it. I need to get some new pants and workout clothes before that. I was jogging on the treadmill and I had to keep pulling my pants up...not cool...not cool...
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Mine has been a lie since day one of being a licensed driver. This last time I renewed I finally made it closer to the truth but it's still a lie. Hell I even lied on my ID for work. Who in their right mind is going to announce their true weight in front of peers?

:drinker:

I had listed 30 lbs less than I was (going by what people thought I weighed because I'm a little taller at 5'8" and "carried it well" - whatever)... anyhow, still not down to my DL weight and time for renewal by mail... sent it in and did not change a thing LOL!