Gosh Where do I start

Options
I've worked out forever and ever. I've lost 40lbs..added them back. I try and eat healthy but I just don't always stick to it and find the balance. I'm short 5'1. I'm a 41 year old mom, wife, student, employee. I usually workout at 4:30am. But lately I've been doing a lunch workout with my coworkers. I would like to go twice a day on some days. Run in the mornings and just strength training on my lunch hour.

I need to lose about 60lbs now. I would like any encouragement I can get. So if you're so inclined add me as a friend. I'm usually good at also motivating others and I think it works so well when you have a buddy.

Replies

• tizzy22
    tizzy22 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Annette!

Welcome aboard!

I'd love to add you as a friend, extra motivation is always a good thing to have. Sounds like you're on the right track and getting in two workouts a day is fantastic! Just don't overdo yourself, moderation is best. I always look at exercise as being good for my body but not a contribution to my weightloss goals. I exercise at minimum 4 times a week and then any extra I can get in, but again not becuase of weightloss but because it's good for my body.

If you're goal is weightloss, I would recommend you look at your nutrition, it's about 80% of the battle. Eating well balanced meals frequently throughout the day that are rich in vitamins and nutrients as well as within your calorie range for weightloss success. If you want to chat more, send me a message :)

Welcome aboard and good luck with your journey :)
    Amanda
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Atta girl, i go twice a day too with weds off you def work out better with a partner n your co workers will benefit too. From my experience if you are going to do that, take it easy to start with or you will burn out or worse injure yourself n then set yourself back. Keep your goals in mind n listen to your body :)
  • Annette1270
    Annette1270 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.. I just need to get my motivation back. The holidays are so tough for me. Plus I just started school again after YEARS of being away. So I've been so busy but will get back on track. Thanks for all my new friends too. :)
  • ag0829
    ag0829 Posts: 1
    Options
    you can do it girl! we can do it! glad you talked me into going to the gym, now just to eat right is the hardest part :)
  • riversnvalleys
    Options
    this is my very first time using this...just testing the waters