I took my "Before" pics...

Options
Okay, today I braved the camera in my skivvies and I took my "Before" pics (front and side).

I made a sign with my weight and the date and I kind of felt like a convict getting mug shots done.

I'm guilty! I'm guilty of over eating, not controlling my bad impulses, and being generally "busy" (you know the excuses).

I'm 24 and I want to be fit and healthy so I can have a fit and healthy life. I want friends on here so I'm "accountable" to somebody.

Add me :)

Replies

• naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    omg..i did the same thing today and it was worse than i thought. i almost wanted to erase them off the camera but i didn't..i made sure i stayed strong. good luck to you :)
  • tmhowla
    tmhowla Posts: 24
    Options
    That is a good idea. I am 24 as well, and have a goal and I am not backing down. Feel free to add me and we can be supportive MFP.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    you gave me the inspiration to take my own photo... i think its a good motivator because i dont look like i thought i did. this has made me believe even more that i need to take control of my life and my body.

thanks for inspiration, feel free to add me.. i can use all the support i can get :)

et
  • newzj2012
    Options
    willing to offer support!