vegetarian dinner

Options
hi all,

I'm going over my mother's for dinner and because I'm vegetarian she usually orders out for me. any ideas on what i should get? I have 500 calories left for the day.:huh:

Replies

• Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    hot and sour soup from any chiniese place with some rice or noodles. yum! its filled with tofu. if oyu like tofu. i love it!
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I'm a vegetarian too.
    I agree with the above comment. If you don't like tofu you could always bring something with you to cook along with their meal. If they're cooking on the grill, grab some boca burgers or morning star hotdogs. Or you could order a salad from a restaurant that has take out...obviously make sure the dressing is low cal.
    Whatever place you're going to order from, look online and check out their menu and nutrition facts.:smile:
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Options
    I won't be much help. I'm a really bland eater or easy to please. Don't get me wrong, I love the naughty too, but I am happy with tofu on a big bowl of salad w/many different veggies and not even a drop of dressing. To me, the plain veggies is enough variation and burst of flavor, I don't need dressing.
    And I could eat tofu 24/7 (but I don't)

I eat a lot of salad, but dare I say, I toot a lot :noway: . Ok, I just said it!
    (maybe that's why I've never married, that or my sick humor)
    ♥Karen