5' 11'' what is your goal?

Options

Replies

• AtomicLemon
    AtomicLemon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    5'11" here and I want to be 150. Years ago, I used to be 120, but was waaaay too skinny. I started MFP a few days ago (again) and 237 :'( . Trying again.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 188. Would like to be 175 but would be very happy at 180.
  • carolafye
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my goal is 150 lbs. :)
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'11 and my goal is between 180-190. I'm 215 right now. I don't know how to upload pictures otherwise I would try!
  • allaboutaleah
    Options
    i'm 5'10" and my goal is 190-210lbs, ill make a better decision the closer I get, I dnt wanna be skinny, still thick w/ curves. I'm 293lbs now, started at 314lbs
  • PreciousTreasure8117
    Options
    Hi bula! I am actually 5'10 and my goal weight is 190 and I will see how it goes when I get there. You can add me and look at my pics and see where I was and where I am now. I started off at 252 and I am down to 215.
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am just one inch taller than you!

I am currently 191, would be happy at 175, but my goal is 161 :)

A great website for any lady out there trying to figure out what they would look like at a certain weight is this website: http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Just select a weight, hieight, and press search, the rest as they say, is triple chocolate fudge cake, nom.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    www.mybodygallery.com gives you photos of at least a dozen women same height and weight. You can even specify apple, pear... etc shape and top/pant size.
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am just over 6' and my goal is 170. When I was in the 159-163 range, it was a little too thin and not maintainable for me.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my goal weight is anywhere between 150-165. And I can't wait!!! LOL :D
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my goal is 170. I've hit 167 before and it was good enough. Any thinner and I would have been skeletal. But I have broad shoulders and a wide bone structure so my frame seems more balanced when carrying a little more.
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5'11" my current weight is 149.5 and I am aiming for 145. I may go a little lower if I still look flabby.
  • RachaelJewell
    Options
    It really depends on your frame, i am 6', have a large body frame-- BTW big boned does exist, wrap your fingers around your wrist, if they over lap, you have a small frame, if they meet, medium, if they don't meet, large) So far with MFP i have lost 14 lbs, and am 195, and I am comfortable at this weight, but i am on the higher side of normal, i would like to be on the lower side. So realistically i shouldn't go below 165-170, otherwise i would be too thin. Someone my height that had a small frame could be as low as 130 and still be healthy, but personally i would have to have zero body fat and lose a limb.
  • pynkohalic
    pynkohalic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I could go for 170-180 just to me in the hundreds is fine by me
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I 5'10 and currently at 186 lbs. I had gotten down to 176 lbs but couldn't lose anymore and gave up. So, I gained 10 lbs! Yikes! Anyways, I'd like to be in the middle of my "healthy" weight which is about 150 lbs. If I am small enough in the belly then I will be happy there, I've got too much of a gut right now! Feel free to add me.
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I would like to be 170. I am at 224 currently.
  • ambeer2
    ambeer2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my goal is 150. Started at 178, and am 160 now and looking pretty good. I have a pear-shaped body, and gain most my weight in my thighs and hips.
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yay more tall girls! Please add me, I can always use more tall friends :)

I'm 6'1, 198 as of Tuesday this week. I started in Aug 2011, got from 201 to 188, then gained back 10 lbs after an injury and the holidays caught up to me.

I'm back at it again and my goal is at least 180, but I was 170 back in 2008 and loved the way I looked... I'll start with 180 and re-evaluate then. :) I run and play roller derby, so I've got a booty and big thighs. Not going to be able to do much with that, but I can certainly tone them up a lot more and get my abs back to what they were!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and currently 230 my starting weight was 253 and my goal is 173 (80lb loss) that would put me in the "healthy" BMI range :)
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10", 47-years-old, Medium Frame. I started out at 202, and am now 173. I'm wearing size 10/12 and I feel very comfortable in in my body at this time, but I'm shooting for about 168. I weighed as little as 140 at age 17 --my bones showed and I was too thin. I've been between 155 to 175 and feel/llook good in this range. According to BMI for my height, "normal" begins at 174 and there is a large range downward in weight for normal. Find out your frame size (wrist measurement) when looking at height/weight charts. As I've aged, I've learned to focus on what looks and feels best for me personally and more importantly that I am healthy (i.e. good physical report from bloodwork/labs and able to perform in my daily life without physical struggle/limitations as a result of extra weight).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!