Newest Member

Options
Hi guys, i literally just joined a couple of minutes ago and i am loving this already. I would love to have friends on here as it helps keep my motivation just so i know i am not alone. Pls add me. Thanks
Abimpy

Replies

• mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    hey honey :) so glad you like it here, hope I can be of help to you! would love to be your head cheerleader :) Friend me if you would like ... jw wat r ur goals? From the picture i can c, you already look tiny!
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    i'll add you i'm and MFP addict love it and hope you do too!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to this site and love having friends for encouragement/motivation/support. I have found doing it alone does't work fo me but with a support network, I am embarrassed for people to see I ate five cookies so I don't ea them. Lol..

Anyone can add me, I never refuse a request, we all want the support, who am I to decline it?
  • AbimpyMoschino
    AbimpyMoschino Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hahahah, that picture was before i had my baby, i find it very dificult to shift te baby weight... Will add u now
  • bghere
    bghere Posts: 42
    Options
    abimpy, you are my very first fitnesspal friend:happy:
  • AbimpyMoschino
    AbimpyMoschino Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, glad to hear that, common then, lets lose it..
  • carrie0210
    carrie0210 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love this site also, crazy how addicting this site it. Feel free to add me. The more friend/encouragers the better.
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I really enjoy getting to know the people on this site. I feel so motivated here!