Las Vegas MFP people 25-35?

Options
Hi everyone! I live in Las Vegas, just joined about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I have lost 7 lbs with this site and working out. If there is anyone who is looking for friends outside of MFP for support, this is where you can come. Maybe have a get together and meet each other in person and make new friends. I have two children so my life gets a little busy, but that doesn't mean it can't be a meeting at the park.

Replies

• sivadsirhc
    Options
    Aw man. I'm too old! That sucks because I could use a local fitness buddy. Are you willing to make an exception for a vaguely immature 39 year old with three kids? (15, 11 & 2)

-Chris
  • KirstFaye
    KirstFaye Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    sivadsirhc, I am also 39 in Vegas with an 11 year old, send a friend request if you'd like.
  • tanyaanderson32
    tanyaanderson32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tanya- I started using MFP and have been off and On! But once again STARTING!!! :)

I'm 32 with a 1 child who is 2 going to be 3 and I work part time as a preschool teacher!! and I'm still working on getting my Pre baby weight on-- Since I lost all the baby weight- but needed to lose ALOT even before she came. lol

I also run a MOMS group for preschooler/Toddlers (2-4) meetup.com (all around Vegas MOMS and ToTS the picture is a butterfly- We get together and have now started to add walking and MFP to our group!! So if you live in VEGAS (summerlin, North, NorthWEST, Henderson, All AROUND VEGAs) and you have at least one child aged 2-4 come join!! We are taking new moms and taking a new healthy Journey -The Group is for Working, Stay at Home Moms, and just all around Super moms. LOL

LETS Be FRIENDS
  • gwyn73
    gwyn73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live in Vegas too! I'm 38 with no children. I'm just starting the YMCA and am looking for friends-fitness pals.